Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hot Chocolate Drinks

by icemunmun Posted 23rd Dec 2018 at 8:29 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2020 at 2:24 PM by icemunmun

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 8:44 PM
Awsome ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:29 PM
i thought hot chocolate was already in the game
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Dec 2018 at 5:55 AM.
Yaaay! I knew it!))) I didn't ever thing of such drinks. Thank you. My sims used loft at Medina Studios like coffee. I think suddenly that's a time to replace a GT coffee maker by BG
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dwot
i thought hot chocolate was already in the game

But not with these festive mugs and buffs!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 11:55 PM
They look awesome and so delicious! Thank you <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 4:43 PM
Oh, this is perfect! I just got Seasons for Christmas, and was wondering if they had hot chocolate. Apparently they do, but it's only at the food stalls. This is so cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 8:40 PM
For some reason the hot cocoa won't show up after i click the one I want to make.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BeccaBonbonLover
For some reason the hot cocoa won't show up after i click the one I want to make.

What happens when you select the recipe from the menu ? It wont be immediately available. Some time is required for the drink to brew ( like coffee) and when its done you can come grab a cup.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
What happens when you select the recipe from the menu ? It wont be immediately available. Some time is required for the drink to brew ( like coffee) and when its done you can come grab a cup.

Does this happen without the sim having to walk over to the machine? Because I am having the same issue, I click on the pop up and wait but nothing happens. I can brew normal pots but not the custom ones...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 5:15 PM
thank you so much wish they actually added this in
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 5:59 PM
Doesn't work for me. I click on the brew custom tea and nothing happens , no queue nothing.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissMeePee
Does this happen without the sim having to walk over to the machine? Because I am having the same issue, I click on the pop up and wait but nothing happens. I can brew normal pots but not the custom ones...

Quote: Originally posted by simoneakiea
Doesn't work for me. I click on the brew custom tea and nothing happens , no queue nothing.

Do you get the recipe picker menu or does that not appear at all ? make sure that you have the latest version of the Custom drinks interaction script + interaction
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 10:42 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 11:07 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:15 PM
Do you get the recipe picker menu or does that not appear at all ? make sure that you have the latest version of the Custom drinks interaction script + interaction

Yes i get the option and i pick the flavor i want to brew but the sims do nothing. I also have the Custom drinks interaction script + interaction the current updated version.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:46 AM
Yes i get the option and i pick the flavor i want to brew but the sims do nothing. I also have the Custom drinks interaction script + interaction the current updated version.

Hmm..that is strange! Do you have any other mods modifying the coffee machine and coffees ? Are you getting the icons of the hot chocolates or are they just blank in the recipe menu ?
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 7:21 PM
Hmm..that is strange! Do you have any other mods modifying the coffee machine and coffees ? Are you getting the icons of the hot chocolates or are they just blank in the recipe menu ?

Ok i figured the problem out, when i downloaded the new updated mod for Drinks interaction the old script was still in my folder so i had the old and new script that was messing it up so i deleted it all and re -downloaded everything, it all works fine now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 6:35 PM
Is it only in the restaurant? heelp
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majky1989
Is it only in the restaurant? heelp

It is available from the restaurant as well as the coffee machine. For it to appear in the coffee machine you require the base custom Drinks package + interaction

Ok i figured the problem out, when i downloaded the new updated mod for Drinks interaction the old script was still in my folder so i had the old and new script that was messing it up so i deleted it all and re -downloaded everything, it all works fine now.

Glad it is working now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thanks a tremendous bunch! I can't imagine why hot cocoa isn't available as a drink via EA, but I'm sure glad that you fix that little problem. :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:12 AM
At last, a hot drink treat for my sim children! Thank you Icemumumum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:39 AM
You make the best stuff. I really enjoy having your creations in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 11:08 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 10:03 AM
Oooh thank you yet again for more yums for my sims! I love a good cup of hot cocoa, and was rather disappointed to see it missing in the game.
Page 1 of 2