Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate FBI Agent Career

by asiashamecca Posted 25th Dec 2018 at 3:43 AM - Updated 4th Jan 2019 at 2:56 AM by asiashamecca

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 3:44 AM
Happy holidays everyone!!! 😉

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:26 AM
Very nice.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 6:25 AM
This is really cool! Thanks and Happy Holidays asiashamecca!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 7:43 AM
Hi! I love your careers! All of them! Tell me, please, will you update your previous careers for the last (december) patch? Thanks! ❤️
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
Happy holidays everyone!!! 😉

Happy Holidays!!!
This is amazing. I love your careers so frickin much. I would love to see a military career done by you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jennniemoo
Hi! I love your careers! All of them! Tell me, please, will you update your previous careers for the last (december) patch? Thanks! ❤️

I'm not aware the December patch broke anything. Help me out? What's not working?

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
I'm not aware the December patch broke anything. Help me out? What's not working?

I think they are referring to Neia career commons breaking? Sims were no longer being paid for working with custom careers after the Get Famous update.

I want to say thank you for this. I haven't tried it yet, but I can see the insane level of detail that went into this.
I can't wait to see even more careers from you.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
I think they are referring to Neia career commons breaking? Sims were no longer being paid for working with custom careers after the Get Famous update.

I want to say thank you for this. I haven't tried it yet, but I can see the insane level of detail that went into this.
I can't wait to see even more careers from you.

Ahhhh! It was created with the newer Neia commons file and the December patch. I tested it in my updated game and all seemed well. I just didn't update my patch notes when I copied them over... oops. 😊
And thank you!!! <3

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:26 PM

Apologies jennniemoo! I didn't update my patch notes when I copied them over. It was created with the December patch and tested in game. Should be fine, but let me know if you have any trouble.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 7:12 PM
I made exactly this same career before all careers crashed, mine version was based on real FBI career tho, had about 9 branches
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 10:15 PM
OMG Love Your Mods!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 7:36 AM
This career works well. I meant previous careers such as Ultimate Beauty, for example, or Ultimate Fashionista. They are marked "UPDATED FOR 11/13/18 PATCH" and I have concerns about whether they will work with the new, December update. Thanks for your feedback! 💗
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 5:42 PM
This career works well. I meant previous careers such as Ultimate Beauty, for example, or Ultimate Fashionista. They are marked "UPDATED FOR 11/13/18 PATCH" and I have concerns about whether they will work with the new, December update. Thanks for your feedback! 💗

Ahhh! Got ya. I'm not aware of any updates needed for the December patch. I'll update add a version notification to them though so people will know.

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:36 PM
Thank you so much!! Can't wait to add this one to my game too!! Love your careers!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 12:31 PM
Hi, just "found" this career - looks really nice. Since I was still looking for a cool job for my sim, I think I gonna try this one.

just a quick info: if you want a german translation, just PM me, I have some spare time during the holidays :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 12:39 PM
Thank you for this career. I read all the tracks and you did a wonderful job and thorough research on this career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 1:35 PM
I love all of your mods. Great job and please keep them coming! thank you
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 1:02 AM
This looks amazing and the intense effort you put into it is really appreciated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 9:19 AM
Wow! This is impressive!!!! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 9:50 PM
Thank you for this and all of your Sim career work! I just downloaded all of them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 11:05 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 7:27 PM
Thanks fam. <3
It really makes me happy to see people enjoying these so much. :lovestuck:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 1:37 PM
Love it! Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 6:05 AM
Default Do You Actually Follow Your Sim On Jobs?
hi, I d/loaded your dancer career expecting to actually see my sim do the twirl etc. I so wanted to follow her to her class or dance studio and to either watch or interact as one does in the default jobs like medical/police etc. I am hoping that maybe there was a custom workplace that went with the job that we could install for these jobs - I am not sure that all your jobs are disappear from lot and reappear hours later being done for the day - I am hoping not - please let me know before I go and install anymore - thanks though for all your hard work - you have great talent -
Page 1 of 2