Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meow-caccino: A Fully-Functional Cat-Cafe

by Mikkiness Posted 29th Dec 2018 at 7:15 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 1:22 AM
I just started playing a mobile game called Cat Cafe and I am immediately hooked on this idea. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see this, I cannot grab it just yet because where I live we're in a blizzard and downloading anything is a huge pain (it takes FOREVER)
I just had to give you a thanks for this because honestly, I wish I could actually run something like this IRL. I'd *love* to have a little place where people could come in, grab a bite to eat or get a little cup of coffee/tea and just sit with a cat and enjoy the quiet. As a mother with a 3 & 5 year old at home during Holiday break, I fully understand how important it is to take advantage of a peaceful environment and I am not at all ashamed to admit that I often fantasize of being able to sit in a cozy little bean bag with a hot cup of fresh coffee and pet my kitty (little black cat named Raven) in peace and quiet. Oh to have fresh, HOT coffee again, seems like every time I sit down to a cup someone else is yelling about something else and I have to get up and do something only to come back to a lukewarm cup. Anyways, sorry for babbling lol Thank you for making this for Sims 4 and also for linking to the cats. I have fallen in love with a couple of them although right now my Sim has Mayor Whiskers. This is such a cute idea, I wish I could do this IRL. Thanks a ton, waiting to download it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 4:07 PM
Thank you for adding all the great helpful tips in your description!! (the clubhouse one is my favorite!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selene1212
Thank you for adding all the great helpful tips in your description!! (the clubhouse one is my favorite!)

No trouble at all and I hope you have fun with the lot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
I just started playing a mobile game called Cat Cafe and I am immediately hooked on this idea. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see this, I cannot grab it just yet because where I live we're in a blizzard and downloading anything is a huge pain (it takes FOREVER)
I just had to give you a thanks for this because honestly, I wish I could actually run something like this IRL. I'd *love* to have a little place where people could come in, grab a bite to eat or get a little cup of coffee/tea and just sit with a cat and enjoy the quiet. As a mother with a 3 & 5 year old at home during Holiday break, I fully understand how important it is to take advantage of a peaceful environment and I am not at all ashamed to admit that I often fantasize of being able to sit in a cozy little bean bag with a hot cup of fresh coffee and pet my kitty (little black cat named Raven) in peace and quiet. Oh to have fresh, HOT coffee again, seems like every time I sit down to a cup someone else is yelling about something else and I have to get up and do something only to come back to a lukewarm cup. Anyways, sorry for babbling lol Thank you for making this for Sims 4 and also for linking to the cats. I have fallen in love with a couple of them although right now my Sim has Mayor Whiskers. This is such a cute idea, I wish I could do this IRL. Thanks a ton, waiting to download it!

I absolutely understand. Sometimes life is way too busy and the idea of just sitting down in peace and quiet becomes incredible appealing.

Glad you liked the cats and I hope you have fun with the cafe too (and have some peace and quiet to play in as well!)
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 5:04 AM
Theoretically, you might be able to run this without the club work-around if you used LittleMsSam's Live in Business mod (granted you don't mind using script mods). You'd have to sacrifice a lot trait for it (unless you also use NisaK lot extensions or something similar).
I may give it a shot and come back with my findings. Thanks for the awesome lot though.