Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Cheats Simplified

by mathcope Posted 30th Dec 2018 at 6:31 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2020 at 8:59 PM by mathcope

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:36 PM
I also play Vampire pack veryyy much, so this is the No1 mod i reallyyy need, thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 11:25 PM
Love it! I just recently got the vampire EP, so I was looking for some fun mods for it!

My only question, and maybe this is more of a MTS general question, but when I go to extract it, nothing shows up. I'm assuming I just put the unextracted file in the Mods folder? (I've done that before and a script mod has worked.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dmblnd229
Love it! I just recently got the vampire EP, so I was looking for some fun mods for it!

My only question, and maybe this is more of a MTS general question, but when I go to extract it, nothing shows up. I'm assuming I just put the unextracted file in the Mods folder? (I've done that before and a script mod has worked.)

Thanks! Glad you like it. No, you should extract the .rar file. Inside there's a .ts4script file, this is the one you should put into your mods folder. (Make sure that it doesn't have more than one subfolder of depth in the directory).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 11:59 AM
Thank you so much! Especially for the weakness reset cheat - most of the weaknesses are so annoyingly intrusive...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 1:17 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 5:26 PM
I need to definitely give this a try.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 8:35 PM
i just wanna say you are amazing, i test the Mod in game, everything is working, btw happy new year!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dannywangjo
i just wanna say you are amazing, i test the Mod in game, everything is working, btw happy new year!

No problem, glad that I could help. Thanks for the translation of the strings. Happy new year too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 11:56 PM Last edited by Ceroshiro : 1st Jan 2019 at 12:52 AM.
Everything works great, except I can't seem to give Vlad more perk points- He's already grandmaster, and using the cheat doesn't give him additional points.
Any ideas?
*never mind, turns out it's a bug- there's a fix on the site which works.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceroshiro
Everything works great, except I can't seem to give Vlad more perk points- He's already grandmaster, and using the cheat doesn't give him additional points.
Any ideas?

If he is already grandmaster you need to use the vamp.points cheat to give him 2 points after each use. Notice that after Get Famous patch EA introduced a bug in the vampire system which don't allow vampires to get points after grandmaster after their bar gets full. This bug affects the gameplay without mods and therefore also this mod. Until they decide to fix it in future updates I've made a fix to it that also is here in the web.

http://www.modthesims.info/d/621850...es-bug-fix.html

Follow the instructions to fix the bar if it was already full. The cheat vamp.points should work after doing this. Note that this won't be necessary once they fix it in an update.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mathcope
Thanks! Glad you like it. No, you should extract the .rar file. Inside there's a .ts4script file, this is the one you should put into your mods folder. (Make sure that it doesn't have more than one subfolder of depth in the directory).

It might be a problem with FilZip, then, because when I go to open the .rar, it's just blank. I'll look into it and maybe have to try 7zip or winrar.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 3:29 PM
Default corrupt files?
The .rar file seems to be empty or corrupt is all i am getting unfortunately, tried 7zip and WinRAR - please check and reupload.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:20 PM
The files are not corrupt, I have no problems with WinRAR and so does many others who have downloaded.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mathcope
The files are not corrupt, I have no problems with WinRAR and so does many others who have downloaded.

Thanks for taking the time to check, I had an older version of Winrar, new version extracts it fine. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 2:49 AM
Thanks for your mod!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 5:51 PM
Awesome. I'm tired of having to turn all my vamps into grand masters just to make them useful. Now, I can actually have meaningful ranks with cheats to it that make sense.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 4:27 PM
This is just so awesome! I'm back to having actual fun with my vamps. Thank you so so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 11:31 AM
To those that are having trouble opening up the rar file here is a way that you can open it free of charge.

Get a program called ( Free rar Extract Frog ). It works on those files that require a password to open when there is no password used. I was having this problem also with a program that I have been using for some time now. ( Pea zip ) This program works on 7Z files, some rar files and zip files without any problems normally. The only ones that I have had a Problem with opening files with were the rar files that for some reason said that they needed a password. I so far have had NO Problems with ( Extract Frog ) for opening those files.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:41 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 4:12 PM
Thanks for this :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 11:09 PM
I play the vampires a lot - Must try this out. Thanks :D
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 4:39 PM
Hey just a heads up. It's telling me no files are found. I deleted the folder, redownloaded. Again it spit out the message that it's either not there or broken files through WinRAR

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tincent
Hey just a heads up. It's telling me no files are found. I deleted the folder, redownloaded. Again it spit out the message that it's either not there or broken files through winrar

If you don't have the latest version of WinRAR download it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 11:23 PM
Hello sorry to bother but it doesn't work in my game like at all. It used to but now it doesn't.
Page 1 of 5