Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singer Career

by ellenplop Posted 21st Jan 2019 at 9:42 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2019 at 4:40 PM by ellenplop

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:29 AM
Do I get to tag along?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
Do I get to tag along?

No this unfortunatlty is a rabbit hole career. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 4:09 PM
Really interested in playing this. Looking at the description, you really thought the details through.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeromycraig
Really interested in playing this. Looking at the description, you really thought the details through.

That is really nice to hear. I did put a lot if time in this career. Thanks for downloading and taking the time to comment! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 2:27 AM
I MUST have a one hit wonder. I'm going to make him into one of those mean, grumpy old sods that turns to drink and lives in squalor blaming "backstabbers" for his downfall.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
I MUST have a one hit wonder. I'm going to make him into one of those mean, grumpy old sods that turns to drink and lives in squalor blaming "backstabbers" for his downfall.

Haha that sounds like a verh fun game. Man what do we do to our sims? Lol. I might steal a little bit of your game play idea. <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 2:44 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 10:34 PM
Hiya, there seem to be some grammatical errors in your description (which I presume are also in the game career). Do you mind if I give you the corrections?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EloquentMyDear
Hiya, there seem to be some grammatical errors in your description (which I presume are also in the game career). Do you mind if I give you the corrections?

That would be very nice! I'm not a native english speaker so when I do so much text it gets a little hard for me. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 8:48 PM
Finally. They give me a singing skill, but no singing career or anything. Really pissed me off. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coria15
Finally. They give me a singing skill, but no singing career or anything. Really pissed me off. Thank you!

I also thought a singing career was missing. Was hoping for it in get famous. So I made my own and thought I share. Hope you enjoy it <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:00 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:12 PM
Hey! I love your career! I was wondering if you were thinking of coming out with a rapper career? You did so well with this I feel like that a rapper career would be just as stellar. Love your work!
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 7:11 PM
I assume this still works with 1.50 (Strangerville) patch? Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 2:12 PM
Hello, I launched my Sims in this career but there is not the name of the career in the tab in question. There is just a void in place of the name. Of course there are the schedules, the salary etc but it misses the name of the quarry ^^ '
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 5:18 AM
Hello, this is really interesting. Can I translate it into Chinese? It's just shared with other players, not for commercial use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 7:32 AM
Of course you can!

Quote: Originally posted by pinkling
Hello, this is really interesting. Can I translate it into Chinese? It's just shared with other players, not for commercial use.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th May 2019 at 9:56 PM
Hey, I do not know if you know but the title of the very first level of the career "gigs at the local fair" doesn't show up. At least for me. Everything works, it's just blank! Lol. Tested with all updates and packs, btw. Great career!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 8:32 PM
Can you update this please? The text is blank.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 12:07 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 11:37 AM
i dont have bands only starter career pls help
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 6:11 AM
This career keeps causing my game to freeze whenever I try to get a sim to look for a job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:17 PM
Hello, I am helene912. I want to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and forgot to say thank you. I simply forgot. But I think that appreciation is very important and worthy nowadays - no, always. So I tell you now, late, but better than never: Thank you for sharing yozr creation!!! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 3:53 PM
does this still work with the latest update of discover university and patch update??
Page 1 of 2