Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shi Shi - Chinese garden (No CC)

by Oo_NURSE_oO Posted 2nd Feb 2019 at 12:10 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 1:22 AM Last edited by parkjoonho : 2nd Feb 2019 at 1:34 AM.
whoa, this lot amazed me. it looked a bit Japanese too. you've caught the essence of eastern garden style which is not so easy.
i always refuse and don't like some eastern styled Buildings in my game, because they look ugly and odd in the game. but this one interested me, it looks so nice, just fitted in with the game environment.
may i ask where are you from. u did a great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
whoa, this lot amazed me. it looked a bit Japanese too. you've caught the essence of eastern garden style which is not so easy.
i always refuse and don't like some eastern styled Buildings in my game, because they look ugly and odd in the game. but this one interested me, it looks so nice, just fitted in with the game environment.
may i ask where are you from. u did a great work!

thank you. I'm glad you like it.
I'm from Thailand.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 12:03 AM
Outstanding Job!!! I am astounded!!

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:42 AM
The stone walls on the bridge are amazing!