Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dalaran || The Floating City Rebuilt In The Sims 4

by SatiSim Posted 5th Feb 2019 at 5:59 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2019 at 11:07 PM by SatiSim : Updated a cc link

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 7:51 PM
See months of great work! But how much time have creator sleep to create this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
See months of great work! But how much time have creator sleep to create this?

Around enough! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 8:14 PM
As a WoW player, I have to say that you done an excellent job recreating Dalaran.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 8:47 PM
Ugh, went through and started installing all of the CC and the Pipes CC at almost the end is no longer available, the blog they link to in the download no longer exists.

EDIT: I believe I found them at The Sims Resource
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shamson
Ugh, went through and started installing all of the CC and the Pipes CC at almost the end is no longer available, the blog they link to in the download no longer exists.

EDIT: I believe I found them at The Sims Resource

Yes thank you!! A friend actually told me that a few minutes ago too. The link you sent is the ts3 version but i updated a functional link to the list!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaegotH
As a WoW player, I have to say that you done an excellent job recreating Dalaran.

Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 12:06 PM
Saw this on Reddit when the creator first made it. Absolutely stunning and it fixes the need I have had since Sims 2 to play WoW with my Sims, because I can like adventures and also playing house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SomeoneElse42
Saw this on Reddit when the creator first made it. Absolutely stunning and it fixes the need I have had since Sims 2 to play WoW with my Sims, because I can like adventures and also playing house.

That's really what I was aiming for! there are many cool interactive CC listed, which your Sim can have much fun with! you may want to check my Venice Build too, if you're looking for something you can have adventures in!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 6:24 PM
I love you. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:20 PM
This is amazing. Would you consider doing a remake of the darkmoon faire?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aharrington
This is amazing. Would you consider doing a remake of the darkmoon faire?

You got me haha! That's actually what I was thinking about to do next, I discarded Suramar because of the Size and the darkmoon Faire because of the lack of coasters... But I'll think about it again, this will definitely not be my last WoW Upload! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadistica
I love you. lol

I wanna say thank you but that's what no one wants to hear after that. So, I love you too. lol :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 11:13 AM
WoW! This is hands down the most impressive build I've ever seen in the Sims. You *literally* recreated a whole city, and not just any city, but my favorite city in any media franchise ever! Now I'm just casually waiting for EA to drop the Witches DLC already, I need me my Dalaran mages!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SatiSim
You got me haha! That's actually what I was thinking about to do next, I discarded Suramar because of the Size and the darkmoon Faire because of the lack of coasters... But I'll think about it again, this will definitely not be my last WoW Upload! :lovestruc

I would happily live in Suramar in real life. I cant wait to see what you might come up with for Darkmoon Faire
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 7:39 PM
OMG!!!! I can't imagine how much work that went into this!!! You did a tremendous job!! Outstanding and awesome!!! I can't wait to see this in game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aharrington
I would happily live in Suramar in real life. I cant wait to see what you might come up with for Darkmoon Faire

And I'd love to make my Sim live in it, as soon as we get bigger lots🙏
I'll see what I can do! Thank you! ♥️
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
OMG!!!! I can't imagine how much work that went into this!!! You did a tremendous job!! Outstanding and awesome!!! I can't wait to see this in game.

Thank you! feel free to contact me when anything is wrong! I'm here to help ♥️
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 1:31 AM
Oh my god. My jaw is on the floor. I don't care how bad my game lags, the moment we get a magic pack/expansion I am installing this lot. As a Warcraft fan I am over the moon at seeing Sims content for it, this is absolutely incredible and true to the source. Just amazing work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wihi
WoW! This is hands down the most impressive build I've ever seen in the Sims. You *literally* recreated a whole city, and not just any city, but my favorite city in any media franchise ever! Now I'm just casually waiting for EA to drop the Witches DLC already, I need me my Dalaran mages!

Thank you! Dalaran fortunately turned out to be built pretty perfect to fit a 64x64 lot! I really appreciate you enjoy!
I created some non-violent vampires to fit in there and downloaded nightelf and draenei cc, there's pretty cool stuff as far as it comes to CC!
Someone extracted some original Dalaran stuff, but it was for Sims 3 :'(
Anyways, thank you for your words and let me know if there are any problems when you download it! ❤️
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
Oh my god. My jaw is on the floor. I don't care how bad my game lags, the moment we get a magic pack/expansion I am installing this lot. As a Warcraft fan I am over the moon at seeing Sims content for it, this is absolutely incredible and true to the source. Just amazing work.

Thank you! as far as we don't have a magic pack, I'll go for vampires with warcraft cc :D
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 3:07 AM
I don' play S4, but I do play WoW (and S2/S3) and I had to drop a comment--fantastic job!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bethgael
I don' play S4, but I do play WoW (and S2/S3) and I had to drop a comment--fantastic job!!!

Thank you very much! ❤️
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 7:29 PM
Wow, fantastic work! I haven't played The Sims for a while - mainly because I've been playing World of Warcraft - but I can only imagine how long it must have taken to get all of those details right in this build. *applauds wildly* :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th May 2019 at 1:31 AM
Zug Zug! Great job -- this is very cool. I bet it took a lot of hard work, reference map checking, and frustration. It looks fantastic!
Page 1 of 3