Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney Eyes (Maxis Match)

by Mitsukirina Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:10 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 8:35 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 12:40 PM
These are seriously so cool! Thanks for making these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plumbob-omb
These are seriously so cool! Thanks for making these!

Aw thank so much for the compliment!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:28 AM
I'm curious what the "MREyesXtraColors" file is. Do you have a screenshot of those eye colors? And thank you for the work on these eyes!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I'm curious what the "MREyesXtraColors" file is. Do you have a screenshot of those eye colors? And thank you for the work on these eyes!

Hi there! If you look at the screen shots, you will see the "xtra" colors are highlighted in yellow Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th May 2019 at 12:09 PM
This looks amazing, I'll download, thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 5:42 AM
Hi, first of all let me tell you I literally fell in love with your eyes the moment I saw them! They look gorgeous!
Are you, by any chance, considering adding more sets, like for aliens or mermaids? Also, are these eyes still compatible with the latest game updates?
I really hope they work, I'm gonna test them as soon as I can anyway. I'd love to see more of your creations, thank you for making these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ambrily82
Hi, first of all let me tell you I literally fell in love with your eyes the moment I saw them! They look gorgeous!
Are you, by any chance, considering adding more sets, like for aliens or mermaids? Also, are these eyes still compatible with the latest game updates?
I really hope they work, I'm gonna test them as soon as I can anyway. I'd love to see more of your creations, thank you for making these!

Hi!

I was literally just sitting here deciding if I wanted to update for Aliens and Mermaids. I will see about doing it.

Thank you for the compliment!