Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Starter Houses (5+1 Lots | 1x1 | Different Styles | Under §20,000 | No CC)

by MystAngel Posted 13th Mar 2019 at 1:47 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2020 at 11:19 PM by MystAngel

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 2:17 AM
I absolutely love doing this kind of thing, where you just try to bring as many elements from one style or another into the same place... these are fantastic!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 2:28 AM
Great job!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 6:07 AM
Thanks for uploading them. They are all marvellous.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 6:55 AM
I am delighted to see them here - thank you so much for sharing them!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 12:20 PM
Lovely! Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 12:44 PM
Looks awesome!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 3:52 PM
Ooooooo! I love the Tudor styled one Great job

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 5:49 PM
Very nicely done, MystAngel! I especially like the tiny Victorian and the Ultra Mod. Very usefull starter lots, many thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 10:28 PM
I may not be physically capable of handling this level of awesomeness.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 12:52 AM
I am sooo impressed. These are absolutely wonderful, thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 6:42 AM
This uploading thing gives a massive dopamine rush, I should really make myself do it more often . :lovestruc
I'm so happy all of you like the lots and find them useful. From the outside it looks like an uploader is giving and sharing something, but at this moment I really feel like it's the other way round. Thank you so much for your kind and rewarding words.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 2:26 PM
Oh these are perfect for my prosperity challenges! I've been struggling with decent houses cause I suck at decorating but I adore this!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MystAngel
This uploading thing gives a massive dopamine rush, I should really make myself do it more often . :lovestruc
I'm so happy all of you like the lots and find them useful. From the outside it looks like an uploader is giving and sharing something, but at this moment I really feel like it's the other way round. Thank you so much for your kind and rewarding words.

Careful, like anything that gives you that dopamine rush, it's addictive!

But really, I feel the same way a lot of the time... it's fun to upload things and see people using them!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 7:17 PM
They're lovely, thank you for sharing! There's so many impressive, creative details in them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 10:45 PM
I would want to use furnished, because you've created some combinations I wouldn't have thought of! Cute idea for a whole neighborhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 3:13 PM
I LOOOOVE the cute tiny houses!! Thank you, theyre all so perfect<3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 1:38 PM
Awesome, that building skill :O
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 8:44 PM
Wow, I usually only get impressed by the exterior of most creator's buildings, but your interior furnishing is spot on!

You've got some mad decorating skills, I can see you've got that special "touch" when it comes to designing the inside of rooms!

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 2:00 AM
When I try to download your files I get an error message "can not open file as archive" It's not happening with any other posts. Don't know if I'm the only one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 3:09 AM
I'm so glad I decided to upload these tinies. It's weird and absurd how useful and accomplished can active participation and in a game community make you feel. Thanks everyone. :lovestruc

@flyingkitty67
I don't know what is the problem. I downloaded one of the files and tested it. It works for me. I opened it with both WinRAR and 7Zip (those are the only archive / file compression tools I have; I have not tested it with any other program). I wonder if others experienced this issue too.
flyingkitty67, if you really want the lots and can not manage to make the .rar files work, maybe I could upload the uncompressed .sims2pack files to an external uploading site and send you the link via PM? I really don't mind, I'm totally file-share friendly.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 7:46 PM
These are so cool and creative!!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flyingkitty67
When I try to download your files I get an error message "can not open file as archive" It's not happening with any other posts. Don't know if I'm the only one.

I also get a "no archives found" message, thought it was just me. using winrar, maybe seen this error twice, really love these houses, medieval is nice

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 4:47 PM
Love these homes! But I'm trying to remodel the Medieval one for personal use, and I just have to ask - What in the world is the material under the roof, over the well? It's also along the side of the house. I just can't seem to remove it, to plant a garden in the space by the house!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Boosterbear
Love these homes! But I'm trying to remodel the Medieval one for personal use, and I just have to ask - What in the world is the material under the roof, over the well? It's also along the side of the house. I just can't seem to remove it, to plant a garden in the space by the house!

@Boosterbear

The thing you're talking about, sounds like wooden archway that can be found in catalog among the fences. It is the last item in that category (named Linking Logs Trellis Archway). Click on that icon in catalog. Then, hold down control (Ctrl) button, point your mouse over the archway/fence you want to delete. Hold down your mouse and drag along the path of the same wooden archway you want to delete. That is how I do it. Hope it helps. And I'm glad you like and use the houses.
Page 1 of 2