Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED] H&B Portal 3.0 - Expensive Refrigerator

by littledica Posted 13th Apr 2019 at 6:12 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2019 at 2:09 PM by littledica

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 6:44 PM
Thank you so much for this incredible fridge! Your CC is always so well-made and so detailed, I love it. Good job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 7:57 PM
This fridge is wonderful! I especially love the detail on the inside. Cannot wait to use this in all my kitchens, thank you!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 6:18 AM
Default Wondering...
Hi! I would like to know if these are compatible with custom food & drinks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 8:57 AM
The best fridge on the market, my Sims are thrilled to own it - Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 11:18 AM
As always, perfection! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyKyss9
Hi! I would like to know if these are compatible with custom food & drinks?

As stated in the description box of this upload, it will be compatible from the next update of the custom food interactions mod. I've spoken personally with icemunmun and she was kind enough to include my new fridge and the coffee maker in the mod
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 3:12 PM
Love your Portals, thank you for sharing 3.0
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 5:10 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 6:39 PM
This looks luxurious and awesome, can't wait to place the new refrigerator in my sim's home! Having this refrigerator will definitely give my sim's kitchen an upscale, chic look! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:33 PM
For some reason I can't get anything on MTS to download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:44 PM
Thank youuu! Looks very nice in my Sims' house :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 9:32 AM
This is soooo amazing! You're one of my favourite cc creators, awesome work
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 3:00 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 1:23 PM
Hi Littledica, could you make a Computer?

I personally love the look of the computer from another world (the most expensive computer in the game) but it is damaged after a few hours of working, so i need to choose the "Ghostwriter Desktop" which is unbreakable. Can you change that?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#16 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 1:24 PM
I have latest mod of 16April and it's not still compartible. he forgot about you

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MortiferusX
Hi Littledica, could you make a Computer?

I personally love the look of the computer from another world (the most expensive computer in the game) but it is damaged after a few hours of working, so i need to choose the "Ghostwriter Desktop" which is unbreakable. Can you change that?

A computer sounds like a nice change from my usual type of mod... i could try!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 8:28 PM
Hi, there! I love your objects! Something that occurred to me whilst using the fridge, is that most fridges today that have screens are "smart fridges" with cool features, so it would be amazing if you could, for example, add the interactions of the “Lin-Z” object (knock-off alexa) to the fridge, so that we could order pizza from it etc and it actually functions like a smart fridge — though I don't mod so I don't even know if that's feasible, so just an idea! haha
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alad93
Hi, there! I love your objects! Something that occurred to me whilst using the fridge, is that most fridges today that have screens are "smart fridges" with cool features, so it would be amazing if you could, for example, add the interactions of the “Lin-Z” object (knock-off alexa) to the fridge, so that we could order pizza from it etc and it actually functions like a smart fridge — though I don't mod so I don't even know if that's feasible, so just an idea! haha

Would it be ok if i made the door that doesn't open as a separate object that you place and that's the lin-z part?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 7:11 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 10:22 PM
thank you 4 update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:38 PM
I love all the creations you make!! Awesome work! The H&B appliances are my fave to use!! 😊😊
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:15 PM
Can you make it a .package file, for some reason the .rar file is coming up unknown when I try to unzip it. Please that would be great!! I love your downloads so much!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ctoney2290
Can you make it a .package file, for some reason the .rar file is coming up unknown when I try to unzip it. Please that would be great!! I love your downloads so much!!!

You can't upload .package files on ModTheSims, but i did share them in Simsfileshare too! You can grab em HERE c:
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th May 2019 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
You can't upload .package files on ModTheSims, but i did share them in Simsfileshare too! You can grab em HERE c:

Thank you for this, the mts .rar files weren't working for me
Page 1 of 2