Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 12:17 AM
Default Emerald Heights Question
I'm currently playing Emerald Heights attached as a downtown to Viper Canyon and Strangetown. I mad it to the two Rotspatz boys, after the main Rotspats household.

Potential Plot Spoiler!!

Isaac's bio says that he worried that he is worried something bad will happen to Elvira. I am attempting to play out everyones plots, so I would like to know exactly WHAT is supposed to happen to Elvira, so I can decide if Isaac will intervene. So far, the older Rotspatz girl, Katelynn, has married a townie and gotten pregnant. She than added her husband to the families collection of graves after getting pregnant. I think she will be meeting her father soon...using his new grandchild as leverage.

But what on Earth is supposed to happen to Elvira?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 31337grl
I'm currently playing Emerald Heights attached as a downtown to Viper Canyon and Strangetown. I mad it to the two Rotspatz boys, after the main Rotspats household.

Potential Plot Spoiler!!

Isaac's bio says that he worried that he is worried something bad will happen to Elvira. I am attempting to play out everyones plots, so I would like to know exactly WHAT is supposed to happen to Elvira, so I can decide if Isaac will intervene. So far, the older Rotspatz girl, Katelynn, has married a townie and gotten pregnant. She than added her husband to the families collection of graves after getting pregnant. I think she will be meeting her father soon...using his new grandchild as leverage.

But what on Earth is supposed to happen to Elvira?

She's from a family of female witches, and Isaac is a family sim, isn't he? A fear of becoming a witch or someone becoming a witch is natural to family sims.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 1:12 AM
Oh! That makes perfect sense now that you mention it! I don't tend to think of 'witchiness' as a bad thing, so the thought had not occurred to me that that might be what it was referring to. She becomes a teen in 4 days, so it all adds up. Thank you!

I don't think he'll manage to rescue her in time. I like the tradition of Rotspatz girls becoming witches, husbands dying (cursed, in my head cannon...or else murdered) and the boys being discarded.