Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beaux-Arts

by Fitz71000 Posted 27th Apr 2019 at 10:08 PM

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 1:07 AM
Hi! Are you finding that this mod still works after the latest patch? I just downloaded turbo careers and tested it using Mila Munch but it isn't working for her (she's level 3 of the culinary career track) and I've tested a few days and tried a few different tactics. Would appreciate some help if anyone sees this. I'll download your venue now and test it tomorrow with the painter career track and see Thanks for this x
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 7:37 AM
Hi. There's something I do since the first time I use Turbo Careers. When I start a game, I place my "career lot" in the world. I enter the "Build Mode" and I choose a lot type but not workplace3. I choose generic lot. After, I exit the Build mode. I enter again in "Build Mode" and I choose at this moment the good type lot, in this case workplace3. After, I can use the lot for turbo careers. I haven't try with the latest patch 1.52. This lot is only for painters and entertainers.