Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apocalypse Community Starters - CC-Free.

by aelflaed Posted 25th Apr 2019 at 10:57 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:18 PM
Wow, this is a clever and creative way to achieve the look without using CC, and I am genuinely impressed. I love that you used five of the Stroke paintings to form the Red Cross.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 1:54 AM
One nice thing is that they can fit in other hoods as well. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 1:58 AM
I really like the hospital. I'll probably have to grunge it up a bit though. Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 10:36 AM
Very creative, thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:05 AM
I love the Apocalypse Challenge, and I love these lots! Also, great job making them CC-free - thank you, this is so cool!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 1:02 AM
Thanks, everyone.
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 7:54 PM
These are really great. Thank you so much. I just recently started the Apocalypse challenge and really like the idea of having community lots for each career, but I found most of the lots that Phaenoh linked to too big and modern for my story. Yours are much more basic. Will you be doing more for the other careers?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 9:43 PM
Very neat
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hedgekat
These are really great. Thank you so much. I just recently started the Apocalypse challenge and really like the idea of having community lots for each career, but I found most of the lots that Phaenoh linked to too big and modern for my story. Yours are much more basic. Will you be doing more for the other careers?

I have made all the lots for my Tier 2. Not certain whether I will upload them, but they are still in testing at present, anyway.

Glad you like these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 12:08 PM
The idea of using curtains as door tents is brilliant, I never though of it before. Totally not using it in the future, nope nope :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st May 2019 at 3:42 PM
These are so creative. I love them
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st May 2019 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 4th May 2019 at 1:34 PM.
I love this! I'm probably going to blow a little Strangetown dust on them, but love them lots!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd May 2019 at 7:43 PM
Awesome. I've probably done this challenge 6-7 times; it's by far my favorite! I like to combine multiple lots into one (e.g. oceanography, natural science, etc.) since I prefer small hoods, so really like the military/culinary combo!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th May 2019 at 2:48 AM
Thanks, all.
ttowntallyho, I think all my tier 2 lots are combined careers, so I totally agree with you on that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th May 2019 at 7:20 PM
Thanks for sharing.