Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FT - Violin in Metal Colours

by Michelle Posted 4th May 2019 at 5:07 AM - Updated 6th May 2019 at 7:50 AM by Michelle : Added 2 extra pictures.

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2019 at 5:31 AM
Oh my gosh! They look great! Thank you so much <3 <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2019 at 9:18 PM
These don't show up in my game. I have the CEP, I've placed the violin before trying to recolor, I even ran the game for a bit. Both the violin and the stand give me the "not designable" message. Is it showing up for everyone else?
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2019 at 7:48 AM
@blockparty - Sorry I have no idea why they are not showing up for you. I downloaded, installed and double checked them. As you can see from the pictures below they are working correctly in my game. I also asked a friend to download and check them in her game, she didn't have a problem either.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep