Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully from The X-Files

by quantaloid Posted 13th May 2019 at 7:54 PM - Updated 22nd May 2019 at 6:35 PM by quantaloid

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 7:59 PM
They're perfect! Great job
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:15 PM
Damn, they're really good. Love the Maxis Match style too.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:24 PM
Wow, these are really well done! Will definitely be downloading!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2019 at 1:15 AM
Excellent likeness! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2019 at 1:47 AM
Oh wow, they look fantastic, and just like them. Great job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2019 at 2:09 AM
Thanks everyone! They took me ages to put together so I appreciate the comments.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2019 at 7:50 AM
Holy Moly! Striking resemblance, and a work with such an excellent Maxis-match taste! (jaw dropped)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th May 2019 at 11:06 AM
Wow, you so accurately captured both of their likeness! Definitely one of the best
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th May 2019 at 2:17 PM
love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th May 2019 at 3:25 PM
Nailed it! Well done.

So will I need to download the CC separately? It says they're saved with everything except the skin, so does that mean the CC is packaged with them?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#12 Old 14th May 2019 at 4:28 PM
Instantly recognizable! I was such a fan of the X-Files, I don't think I missed an episode, ever :D

Very well done
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th May 2019 at 7:43 PM
Wow you did an awesome job on them. Looks just like them..
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2019 at 10:42 PM
Perfect! I love it, thank you !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th May 2019 at 2:08 PM
Omg!! They're absolutely pefect!! You did an amazing job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2019 at 4:18 PM
I love these two immensely-- they are PERFECTION <3 I just can't get to Ephemera's eyebrows sadly, so I hope it won't impact their look too much. Thank you for making them <3
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th May 2019 at 5:32 AM
Love this! but I got everything on the list except for the ones I wasn't able to get and im wondering why their lips look messed up? did I download the wrong thing or something?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2019 at 12:43 PM
HOLY CRAP! The likeness is so freaking well done I recognised them in less than a second! Awesome work! :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th May 2019 at 8:10 PM
Excellent work! Striking resemblance in maxis-friendly style. Do I need to download all the cc seperately or will they come with the sims once I download the sims?
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:45 AM
Looks just like them! I also have the question do I have to download all the CC stuff separate? I have never downloaded pre made sims before and haven't because I was always unsure of this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st May 2019 at 9:33 PM Last edited by quantaloid : 22nd May 2019 at 7:50 PM.
Thank you all for the nice comments!

To everyone asking about the CC, it has to be downloaded separately but it will show up on the sims once it's installed, with the exception of the skin. The sims were saved with the default skin so once the custom skin is installed you have to apply it in CAS yourself.

Quote: Originally posted by butterfly-dreamer13
I love these two immensely-- they are PERFECTION <3 I just can't get to Ephemera's eyebrows sadly, so I hope it won't impact their look too much. Thank you for making them <3

Here are some alternate links to Ephemera's CC (edited to add extra links):
Mulder - EyeBrow Collection here or here (E_afMakeupeyebrowsLow.package)
Scully - Autumn here or here (E-eyebrow130916-B.package)
Scully - Eeyeliner121204 here

Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
Love this! but I got everything on the list except for the ones I wasn't able to get and im wondering why their lips look messed up? did I download the wrong thing or something?

That sounds like there are some lip sliders missing - make sure you've installed the Alien Mouth, Upper Lip Tug, Lower Lip Tug, Uppear Lip Height, Lower Lip Height, and Arched Lips sliders.

I'm working on a revision to Scully. Mulder might get a few tweaks as well.
(Edit: The updated versions are up now. The changes are fairly subtle though.)

New on the left, old on the right.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd May 2019 at 1:06 AM
Excellent work! Thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:45 AM
Amazingly well done!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st May 2019 at 2:19 AM
Wow! I recognized them right away! Great job!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 1:17 AM
They are perfect!!!!! Great work!!! Your efforts truly paid off!!! If I may, I think Scully's first version is the best.

Edit to add:
Sorry to bother you. The first version says "obsolete". Does that mean it would not work? I would love to try that version, please.
Page 1 of 2