Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Nurse Career

by MesmericSimmer Posted 31st May 2019 at 6:43 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2020 at 10:45 PM by MesmericSimmer

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 10:26 AM
are there any necessary skills to get promoted?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimiblair
are there any necessary skills to get promoted?

Yes. There are the basic skills from the base game and about three other skills that come from the game packs Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, and Spa Day (Parenting, Herbalism, and Wellness) that your sims must achieve to be promoted, depending on which branch you picked. I hope this answers your question.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 7:10 AM
can you be promoted if you don’t have the other stuff packs?
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 8:21 PM
Is there a careers.promote cheat for this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaykay2020
can you be promoted if you don’t have the other stuff packs?

I'm not sure but you should be able to. If not, use MC Command if you have it (it works, I've tried it). Currently, I do not have a career promote cheat that you can manually type out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by molly24
Is there a careers.promote cheat for this?

Unfortunately, no. But MC Command works if you have that.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 11:49 AM
If you update this mod, it would be really helpful to have the career paths listed at the bottom of the description since you can't really tell them apart easily
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by molly24
If you update this mod, it would be really helpful to have the career paths listed at the bottom of the description since you can't really tell them apart easily

Sure thing Thanks for the suggestion.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 3:45 PM
What about adding a Nurse Practioner Path?
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 11:19 PM
Any known complications or incompatibility issues with patches, game packs, expansion packs, stuff packs, etc since the original release date of this career mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 3:44 PM
does this still work with since the discover uni and patch update??
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 1:54 PM
the .ts4scripts seem to be broken on all the donwloads. Normally you can open these file adding .zip/.7z but nor works.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 2:47 PM
its broken for me, no text.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th May 2020 at 11:54 PM
Your branches are phenomenal. Love this career!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2020 at 1:36 AM
I love this career mod!! I am wondering why it's not working though. It doesn't show up in my list of careers after adding it to my mods folder. Do i need to have the Get to Work EP in order to use career mods? Also, I noticed your tags said this career is for adults and elders only. Is this actually the case? I was hoping it could be used for young adults too... at least the nursing school stage.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:38 PM
Is it possible that you update this? Since the recent update disabled the sims going to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 6:06 AM
This was an absolutely awesome idea, and I hope to see it updated to work with the newest patch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 2:17 PM
please update this to the new patch i love this carrer and when i use it now , the sims dont actually go to work when its time, and when i tell them to go they dont so i dont know what is wrong with it now
love this career pretty please update it
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 7:14 PM Last edited by amgw : 12th Jul 2020 at 5:21 PM.
I truly enjoy this mod! Unfortunately it's not working now, my sims can't go to work. They never get notified about the hour before work and just don't go even if I click on the button nothing happens. Hope it gets fixes
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 4:49 PM
I love this mod my for sim because I’m also a nurse! Currently this mod doesn’t work. Every time it is time to go to work, my sim won’t go and even when I click “Go to work,” my sim won’t go. Hopefully it gets updated soon! Seems like this has been an issue for the past couple of months.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 7:11 AM
hello!! I hope this gets an updated version soon, my sims was unable to go to work, sadly (
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 2:35 PM
I love the idea of this career but unfortunately my Sim cannot go to work
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:27 PM
Hi how do you get the sims to go to work?
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 12:18 PM
Hiya, Thank you so much for this mod, Its fantastic. Are you in a position to update again, as the mod has broken with the new Snowy-Escapes update.

Amazing mod though!

xxxx
Page 1 of 2