Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Frugal Lane - Under 20k - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 31st May 2019 at 3:39 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2019 at 8:04 AM
Very pretty :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2019 at 8:41 AM
Really great job -- I can see how it's budget just because of knowing the objects, but the overall look is classy and coordinated. And of course I'm totally crushing on your custom carpet work as always. Very nice mix of siding and brick as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2019 at 10:26 AM
I agree 100% with Liz! This house is affordable but so stylish and beautifully decorated! Such elegant taste! I love it! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2019 at 10:49 AM
YES! Yes!! yes!!! - All the above. Love the color scheme, too. Thank you so very much for two more this week!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 12:31 PM
Hello!
I really love your houses, I think, I have most of them in my folder, but I still didn't use them
I was wondering, can I use them in Downtown neighbourhood and/or in my custom University neighbourhood?
My young adults happen to form families (well, without kids) and live together already in college.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 2:05 PM
@Justpetro - Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D
@Liz - Thank you, Liz. *blush* I like this one a lot myself!
@MaAlet - Aww, thanks! I appreciate the compliment very much! :D
@HeartDeco - Thanks so much! I wanted to get a third up, but my internet is out.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 2:12 PM
@Ignissimo - Haha, thanks for the compliment on my homes. I sometimes "collect" homes too for later use too. Yes, you can place these homes any any downtown neighborhood, or in University - they may have cheap rent in Uni!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 5:55 PM
I've been downloading your houses quite often. You're one of the best builders for starter homes that I've found. Good job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 1:57 PM
@FranH - Thank you VERY much. That really made my morning to read today. I appreciate the support more than you know!