Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tattoo Artist Career

by MesmericSimmer Posted 2nd Jun 2019 at 3:33 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2020 at 10:26 PM by MesmericSimmer

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:01 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 1:59 AM
MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU MOD
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 10:45 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 3:29 PM
tHANK u
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 2:07 AM
I need help , i downloaded this career and others. i had the youtube career as well and for both careers , my sim wont go to work and i get a lastexception file everytime it's time for them to go to work. I can't find why it wont work
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 8:16 PM
Since the latest update (June 4th) this career has stopped working for me. Is this likely to be updated?
Thank you for making the mod, it has always worked great in the past and it was a great idea to make it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 4:40 AM
This career has stopped working for me as well. I have a couple who are both tattoo artists and neither will go to work, although it still shows the career info in their job panel. I get a last exception file when they are supposed to go to work. I hope this will be updated soon! I was very happy to find this mod and I am looking forward to being able to continue to use it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 4:36 PM
Hey, could you please update this career to the latest expansion pack eco living? I'd really appreciate that! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 8:17 PM
hi! I was excited to download this mod for my sims, but it appears that my sims wont go to work. I see other users are having this issue too.
will there be an update to the mod coming soon?
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 3:40 PM
Hey there. I came here to give some feedback on the career not working as it should but I see that several people have beaten me to it. I'm having the same issue as they've described- the career is listed and is able to be selected, but when work time comes around my sim can't go to work no matter what I try, resulting in plummeting job performance. It's a huge shame because this looked like such a fun career and I made a sim specially for it.