Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 7:46 AM
Default The Sims Graveyard is reopened
New URL: http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.php
I happened to visit their twitter and saw the latest news: https://twitter.com/sims2graveyard/...315658377060353
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 9:35 AM
Yah! Thanks for the heads up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 9:49 AM
Thank you for the great news! But it's a good idea to keep multiple archives in case of another site taking a fart.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 10:43 AM
Wow. I thought that it was dead for good.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 12:17 PM
Anyone else seeing the site a bit wonky? The right panel for me is blocking the links on the bottom of the first page.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 12:38 PM
It might be worthwhile for us to start a conversation about uploading to SFS the content of our favorite sites. It would be a huge undertaking and might not be worth it. But for some sites that we know we use often, we might want to think about it. We could break it up into small parts and do just a little each day.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 1:25 PM
Yay! That's great news. I hope it's not going to be down for so long again.
Theorist
#8 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 4:46 PM
This is good! Just the other day I was trying to track down an old mesh. The only place I could find it was a forum where people were like, *psst, anyone seen this mesh?" and someone else "psst, I have it, send me a secret-secret message and I'll give you my e-mail and secretly send it to you." So I thought man, I don't need it that badly. So yay, now I'll be able to find it!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 7:40 PM
Just wonderful to see the Graveyard come back I think I will donate to show my thanks.

@LFact Thanks for your notice.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDraizeTrain
Anyone else seeing the site a bit wonky? The right panel for me is blocking the links on the bottom of the first page.

I think it has to do with screen resolution, I also have it show up wonky but if I zoom out to 90% it's fine, had the same issue already with the previous site design actually. Overall though, I'm glad it's back finally.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
I think it has to do with screen resolution, I also have it show up wonky but if I zoom out to 90% it's fine, had the same issue already with the previous site design actually. Overall though, I'm glad it's back finally.

Thanks for confirming and for the "fix"!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rafael!
Very good the page is very important! I noticed many many good pages vanished forever. Maybe not the right thread, but I share some die hard Sims 2 pages here. Maybe someone don´t know them yet? Interesting for many reasons.

Thank you, this will be for sure useful. By the way, you gave a link to the old SynapticSim's Lair, it moved about a year ago to this place.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meduza
Thank you, this will be for sure useful. By the way, you gave a link to the old SynapticSim's Lair, it moved about a year ago to this place.

Oh thank you for mention this.