Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 Limited Funds Begone!

by MrBASins Posted 20th Jun 2019 at 11:16 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2023 at 1:46 AM by MrBASins : 2023.08.05 Update

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 1:50 AM
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 8:34 PM
Would you be willing to make version that gives LESS money? Please and thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
Would you be willing to make version that gives LESS money? Please and thank you
I could but how much less would you like it to be?
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrBASins
I could but how much less would you like it to be?

I think their could be a 30k version, 40k Version, And a 50k version. For those who still want a challenge, and not feel like their cheating extremely.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XavierSaruga
I think their could be a 30k version, 40k Version, And a 50k version. For those who still want a challenge, and not feel like their cheating extremely.

I wonder if the EA Official cheat would work for you from How to Cheat: Sims 4 Official Tips :

"How do you set your household with a specific amount of Simoleons?
To put an exact amount of Simoleons in a household’s funds you will need to activate the cheat console., type in “testingcheats true”, type in “Money X” with the “x” being the amount you’d want in the account.

For example: typing in “Money 145897” will make the household funds 145,897 exactly."

Not sure if this can still be done once your Sims have moved into their new homes, but it's a way of getting the family funds down to where you'd prefer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 5:21 PM Last edited by MrBASins : 23rd Jun 2019 at 8:29 PM. Reason: added an, additional reply to cheeroke
I think there could be a 30k version, 40k Version, And a 50k version. For those who still want a challenge, and not feel like their cheating extremely.

I have added a Challenging Version as you requested for the gameplay that is beta and needs some testers to see if the game supports the gameplay if you still interested in this option?

Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
Would you be willing to make a version that gives LESS money? Please and thank you

I will do more options in the coming future so it's not as much, an example; I'll probably be doing a few 70.000$, 80.000$, and such. so you know for future reference?

In Addition, I have also added a No Extra Funds to the list of my original versions for persons that wish to have the max funds and not extra.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrBASins
I have added a Challenging Version as you requested for the gameplay that is beta and needs some testers to see if the game supports the gameplay if you still interested in this option?

I will do more options in the coming future so it's not as much, an example; I'll probably be doing a few 70.000$, 80.000$, and such. so you know for future reference?

In Addition, I have also added a No Extra Funds to the list of my original versions for persons that wish to have the max funds and not extra.

I'll start testing the challenging version right now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 6:57 PM
I'll start testing the challenging version right now

Thanks for letting me know. Let me know how it goes or if I need to make changes

If you like any of my creations then please consider visiting
my website
@MrBASins or supporting me on @Patreon
You can also follow me on

@Twitter
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 10:55 AM
thx nice mode
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 7:52 AM
Thank you! I'm always using motherlode x 4 after creating a family
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 7:46 PM
Hi, is this mod working with 1.55?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 11:49 PM
does this still work??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 11:48 AM
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 9:16 PM
does this still work with the new update??
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 4:19 AM
Please, update the mod, is very useful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th May 2023 at 4:57 AM
does this still work with the new updates and all?? since i got a new lappie and haven't updated the game until yesterday..so i do hope that this still works..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Aug 2023 at 4:47 AM
Thanks for all the hard work you do.