Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Swamp Trunks & Tree - Walk-through

by Bakie Posted 19th Jun 2019 at 3:03 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 3:48 PM
May I guess you have reduced its footrints? I never mind of this ability but had found couple objects made such way. It's really useful when make something like tents or pergolas. Can you make a tutorial or coach how to reduce it in any other way?
Thank you for your creations again. Vic.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 4:07 PM
Yes!! Wanted this ever since you first unlocked them, and I'm sure I wasn't alone in that. Awesome. So great you worked out how to do it. Thankyou so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 5:03 PM
Oh very nice ! I love it !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:10 PM
Yay! Thank you so much for these! <3 :lovestruc

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 9:27 PM
Cool! As always..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:43 AM
Looking through such creations, I begin to hate myself for the urge to play without СС for building and furnishing. This is amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
May I guess you have reduced its footrints? I never mind of this ability but had found couple objects made such way. It's really useful when make something like tents or pergolas. Can you make a tutorial or coach how to reduce it in any other way?
Thank you for your creations again. Vic.

Hope you got it working after my message?
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Yes!! Wanted this ever since you first unlocked them, and I'm sure I wasn't alone in that. Awesome. So great you worked out how to do it. Thankyou so much.

You're welcome! Hope you can make some cool things with it!
Quote: Originally posted by S�ri
Oh very nice ! I love it !

Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by chainedbyroses
Yay! Thank you so much for these! <3 :lovestruc

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Cool! As always..

Thank you iSandor!
Quote: Originally posted by EyeCandy
Looking through such creations, I begin to hate myself for the urge to play without СС for building and furnishing. This is amazing!

Haha, maybe you can have one day a week when you do use CC in your builds!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 1:39 PM
Are the trees really, really big? Or, am I very, very small?

Bakie! You know how I get confused easily! How could you do this to me?

Me! The brother you never wanted.

How do I think up this madness? This is my 4th post so far, in various threads of yours. And, still, I manage to say something wacky. At least, I hope my wackiness comes across clearly. Otherwise, I am truly insane but I already know I am. lmao!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duncan Disorderly
Are the trees really, really big? Or, am I very, very small?
Bakie! You know how I get confused easily! How could you do this to me?
Me! The brother you never wanted.
How do I think up this madness? This is my 4th post so far, in various threads of yours. And, still, I manage to say something wacky. At least, I hope my wackiness comes across clearly. Otherwise, I am truly insane but I already know I am. lmao!

These are trees out of the Sequoia National Park, that's the reason they're that big, nothing to worry about brother I never wanted! Compare yourself with the plants around those trees and you will be feeling better in no-time! (Well it is A certain time, there's no no-time, always thought this is a strange saying...) Oh and this IS the fourth comment I'm reacting to, still four to go!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 12:06 PM
This is a good thing. Thank you for your sharing and support~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catcat2008
This is a good thing. Thank you for your sharing and support~

You're welcome! Good to see you like it!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 7:40 AM
*squeal* another addition to my Fantasy World! I love things like this.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
*squeal* another addition to my Fantasy World! I love things like this.
Happy to hear that, enjoy!