Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Island Living unlocked items pack | Over 20 items!

by iSandor Posted 24th Jun 2019 at 5:38 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2019 at 1:15 PM by iSandor

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 10:23 PM
Default Thank You
Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SandBumblebee
Thank you.

You're welcome!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:14 AM
Thank you so much for sharing ❤️
I have been waiting for someone to unlock those beautiful plants 😊
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
Thank you so much for sharing ❤️
I have been waiting for someone to unlock those beautiful plants 😊

Hello! You're welcome!! Me too, actually ahahah I love everything about landscaping, and I got so happy when I first saw the items that came with the game that I couldn't wait to see if there would be more options to unlock <3

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 6:40 AM
Thank you so much! I was waiting for these, as well, so I am very glad you liberated them! 🤗
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 8:42 AM
I've also been waiting and hoping - thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 11:04 AM
can someone make the "Deco cloth line" functional? we only have one in the game but this one looks more realistic
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by szanne7000
Thank you so much! I was waiting for these, as well, so I am very glad you liberated them! 🤗

Thanks!! There are a lot of other items, but I couldn't make they work :/ I hope someone better at this can liberate them!!

Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FKM100
I've also been waiting and hoping - thank you!

You're welcome!!

Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimiblair
can someone make the "Deco cloth line" functional? we only have one in the game but this one looks more realistic

Hello!! That's a good idea!! It indeed looks more realistic... well I don't have any idea of how to make it... but If I get to know someone who can, I'll ask for it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 11:18 PM
Thank you so much, greatly appreciated!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogg_ett
Thank you so much, greatly appreciated!

You're welcome!!!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 9:09 AM
This is great, thank you so much! I love all the liberated items from ALL packs, but these are just even more perfect. Sidequestion: are the bridges functional? Can your sims actually walk across them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 12:59 PM
Thank you so much !! :D ♥
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:09 PM
Hi! Thank you for the mod! May I ask if the hammock could be used, or it's just a decoration?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:31 PM
EA should have included these the game in the first place! Thank you for taking the time and trouble to make them useable
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iraht
This is great, thank you so much! I love all the liberated items from ALL packs, but these are just even more perfect. Sidequestion: are the bridges functional? Can your sims actually walk across them?

Hello!!! Thank you! I also love all the liberated objetcts. Still don't understand why EA do not make them available in the catalog... well, I didn't test with my Sim, but I guess it's just a decorative sculpture... but I can check!

Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zemimsky
Thank you so much !! ♥

You're welcome <3

Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bloodmage9
Hi! Thank you for the mod! May I ask if the hammock could be used, or it's just a decoration?

Hello!! I guess it's only a decoration, but I'm going to check... later today I update the comment!

Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jules7
EA should have included these the game in the first place! Thank you for taking the time and trouble to make them useable

Totes agreed!! Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 8:33 PM
I just want to confirm that Island Living IS a requirement, correct? I wish these could be made available for base game. They are nice pieces.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothicGyrl
I just want to confirm that Island Living IS a requirement, correct? I wish these could be made available for base game. They are nice pieces.

Hello. Yes... the expansion is required... I wish I knew how to convert them to base game... well... if you know someone who does, feel free to ask them to do it if you want!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Sep 2023 at 7:52 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nelson3575
Thank you!

You're welcome!!!