Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High-Strung Trait

by Lazurite Posted 30th Jul 2019 at 6:58 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2021 at 4:50 AM by Lazurite

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 9:51 AM
Hi, I really like your ideas for traits. It would be really cool if this trait had a conflict, like with Cheerful for example. It can be done with Sims 4 Studio. I have only started using it recently but can help you if you want.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sinus
Hi, I really like your ideas for traits. It would be really cool if this trait had a conflict, like with Cheerful for example. It can be done with Sims 4 Studio. I have only started using it recently but can help you if you want.

Really?! I have been wanting to implement trait conflicts for so long! Thank you for the offer to help- I might just take you up on that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 7:54 PM
Is this still working with the June Patch? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Is this still working with the June Patch? Thank you!

Well, it is now!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lazurite
Well, it is now!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 2:19 AM
If anyone is interested, I have updated this trait for myself personally. So if anyone wants this trait but don't know how to update, message me and I'll send a link. Forewarning that I'm not really a trait modder, so though I followed a tutorial, there is a possibility there could still be issues. I haven't found any in my game so far, but just a disclaimer.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 6:06 PM
I'm confused...which one do I use? The download page mentions a +1 file and inside the zip it just has a txt file that says "Only download ONE!" but none of them are called +1 and don't give much info. What is MaxisMatch, is that the +1 file?