Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Craftable Pottery 2.0

by Sigma1202 Posted 1st Aug 2019 at 5:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2019 at 3:47 AM by Sigma1202

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 6:10 PM
:O i've been wanting this updated forever, thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 6:23 PM
Thanks. I hope EA adds this & glass blowing to the game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 8:08 PM
Looks nice.
Is it possible to add more recolours though? Like, myself?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue
Looks nice.
Is it possible to add more recolours though? Like, myself?

yeah sure, just open one of the object***.pacgake and create a new swatch

edit: nvm, I will need to update the tuning to allow new swatches. if you want you can create recolours and send them to me, and I'll add them to the package
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 8:41 PM
Thanks so much for this mod!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 8:47 PM Last edited by Sigma1202 : 1st Aug 2019 at 9:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
Thanks so much for this mod!!

No problem
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 9:54 PM
Thanks so much for updating this! I've been wanting to try this out for sooo long :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#9 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 10:30 PM
THANK YOU!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 4:31 AM
Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 7:26 AM
Just WOW! This is great <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 8:34 AM
Thank you for updating!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 10:03 AM
Just WOW ;)

Thank you very much for sharing and best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 12:04 PM
Thanks for the mod. I added a Russian translation. If possible, enable it please) http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1165360/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XILENA
Thanks for the mod. I added a Russian translation. If possible, enable it please) http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1165360/

Thank you for your translation, I updated the package and added you in the credits
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 2:30 AM
Thanks so much for updating this! I really miss Plasticbox and their awesome creations. Wish they'd come back!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 6:24 AM
I think its marvellous that you have updated Plasticbox's mod, and it is nice that you added a further enhancement to it.

Would it be too greedy of me to ask whether you could add a tiny bit of handiness skill gain to the crafting in some way? I like playing sims who have "gone bush" as the Aussies say, and to do it properly you don't want a lot of electronics and cooking ovens about, so gaining handiness is a bit slow
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigma1202
yeah sure, just open one of the object***.pacgake and create a new swatch

edit: nvm, I will need to update the tuning to allow new swatches. if you want you can create recolours and send them to me, and I'll add them to the package

Oh if you can create recolours as separate files then I can do it anyway. For my own personal use of course! I have never made my two previous pieces of cc public. They're kind of my game and legacy related.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 2:29 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
I think its marvellous that you have updated Plasticbox's mod, and it is nice that you added a further enhancement to it.

Would it be too greedy of me to ask whether you could add a tiny bit of handiness skill gain to the crafting in some way? I like playing sims who have "gone bush" as the Aussies say, and to do it properly you don't want a lot of electronics and cooking ovens about, so gaining handiness is a bit slow

I am not sure if I understand. You already do gain a small amount of handiness when using the pottery blob
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:47 PM
I loved this mod but I stopped using it when it stopped getting updates. Thank you bunches for updating it!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:16 PM
Hi, I really want to use this mod in my gameplay but i cant seem to find the object anywhere, does anyone know the name or exact location of the object?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyomottaHyo
Hi, I really want to use this mod in my gameplay but i cant seem to find the object anywhere, does anyone know the name or exact location of the object?

It's called potter blob, refer to the screenshot to find it

Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 6:42 AM
Thank you for this update! I was so disappointed when this stopped working.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 11:50 AM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Page 1 of 2