Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unhidden Deco Clutter - SHT & WA

by enable_llamas Posted 26th Aug 2019 at 10:23 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 2:43 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 3:37 PM
Thank you so much for this! At last, I can use this console table!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 5:08 PM
Wow, so happy you uncovered these gems. Sims houses always need more bling! Thank you so much for sharing your discovery with us.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 9:21 PM
Funny how they put assets into the game and then just ignored or forgot them. Thanks for unhiding them for us!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 6:39 AM
Very interesting! I can sort of understand why they left the Showtime piece hidden though lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Affinity
Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
Thank you so much for this! At last, I can use this console table!

Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
Wow, so happy you uncovered these gems. Sims houses always need more bling! Thank you so much for sharing your discovery with us.

No problem

Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
Funny how they put assets into the game and then just ignored or forgot them. Thanks for unhiding them for us!

I think they probably forgot about them and then couldn't be arsed to fix, tbh.

Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Very interesting! I can sort of understand why they left the Showtime piece hidden though lol

Lol those cardboard cutout flowers are questionable at best but I figured it's already there anyway, might as well use it Would've been nice if it at least had some slots but given that they didn't even bother making it visible actual functionality was a long shot. I'd have added them myself but I'm not sure if/how it can be done without extracting and fiddling with the mesh and mesh replacement DRs have never worked for me for some reason...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:09 AM
Wow I never saw that console table with flowers, it will fit perfectly in eccentric sims houses. I actually have a diva sim who would love it ^^
A huge thanks for that scroll repair, I barely used it because of these severe limitation, now it's useful again!