Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collection "Fashion 50's"

by AdeLanaSP Posted 13th Sep 2019 at 11:47 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 4:08 PM
I can't wait to download these dresses for my game!!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 8:58 PM
Cool dresses!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 9:47 PM
Very nice!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 3:46 AM
I love these 50's fashion clothes, actually they are so pretty my Sims can wear these anytime. Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 8:59 AM
Thanks to all!
I'm so glad that so many more are playing Sims2, that with pleasure I sometimes do things for my favorite game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 8:30 PM
OH MY GOD, this is actually too good to be true...!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!! :') It's PERFECT for my game, omgosh omgosh I love you for this! <3 I was trying to make one just like the red and black one, but it turned out veeery patchy >.< (I was going for a Jinkx Monsoon-dress)
But this download just SAVED me right now! All I need is a blue necklace ^_^ Thank you SO MUCH whoever you are <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 11:49 PM
Beautiful work! 50s dresses are one of my favourite styles for women. For my next birthday, I plan to purchase a blue and white polka dot dress much like the one you designed here. Grizzelda created a black and white polka dot dress that I planned to recolor, but the mesh is not really recolor friendly... so I've been putting it off. Now, I'm glad I did. I'm looking forward to dressing my self-Sim in these designs. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 6:25 PM
These are really nice. I like that they are a bit different for each color. Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd May 2022 at 4:48 AM
thank you