Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woo-hoo room v2.5

by fergofrog Posted 14th May 2005 at 11:11 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:46 AM by Christy1077

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:16 PM
Can you explain better?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:19 PM
i dont get u so im not downloading sorry
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:21 PM
Oh, I think it's a changing room (in community catalouge*sp) thats availibe in the normal buy mode that fills a "public woo hoo want.....i think
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pleekapink
Oh, I think it's a changing room (in community catalouge*sp) thats availibe in the normal buy mode that fills a "public woo hoo want.....i think

that's exactly right.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:26 PM
Its not hard people. Its the changing room that you can use when you go shopping for clothes. Expect you buy in buy mode at the sims home instead. That way you can fulfill the public woohoo want at home.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:03 AM Last edited by und3rd0g : 15th May 2005 at 12:12 AM.
oh now I get it. great idea :werd:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InsainliBrillient
Its not hard people. Its the changing room that you can use when you go shopping for clothes. Expect you buy in buy mode at the sims home instead. That way you can fulfill the public woohoo want at home.

I prefer to do it in public. I love the cheers I get from store clerks
Inventor
#9 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:20 AM
i cant believe you dont get this, he explained perfectly
#10 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:58 AM
its kind point less, but still at least u know how 2 do stuffs like that!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:49 AM
well done
Instructor
#12 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilybritty8904
its kind point less, but still at least u know how 2 do stuffs like that!

Huh? How is it pointless? This allows you to save the effort of having to drag the whole family out to a community lot to fufill a public woohoo want, and if a sim is cheating, risking the possibility of slaps and cheating memories just in case their significant other happens to spawn at the most inopportune time.

Anyway, to the orig. poster - Thnx Bunches! This is perfect!
Instructor
#13 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:42 AM
they cheer for your sims after public woohooing? The clerks always looked shocked and look like theyre yelling at my sims
I think its a great idea--being able to do public woohoo at home...especially for those of us who have so many things downloaded (or just a slow computer) that it takes forever to do the "loading" screen...which means it takes forever to go to any community lot lol
Good job!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous
they cheer for your sims after public woohooing? The clerks always looked shocked and look like theyre yelling at my sims

Yeah, I get cheers and whistles. Never had anyone yell at me.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by idtaminger
Huh? How is it pointless? This allows you to save the effort of having to drag the whole family out to a community lot to fufill a public woohoo want

Why would you drag the family along?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:35 AM Last edited by fergofrog : 15th May 2005 at 3:36 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by jtiger333
Why would you drag the family along?

Because you can't get just 2 people out with out the whole family coming
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:36 AM
I think that was 100% pointless please forgive me for saying this but the dressing room will look very dumb looking in my house so i am not gonna download
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:36 AM
oo that is very werd usually i woohoo with sims that are not living in the same house
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fergofrog
Because you can't get just 2 people out with out the whole family coming

I do it all the time. In fact, I *rarely* have more than one family member go to a public lot. My romance sims simply call a "friend" and arrange to meet them, leaving siblings, parents, and even spouses at home. Then again, I may have a hack that allows this. If so, it must've been one of the very first hacks I installed, cuz I've never had a problem with it.
Scholar
#20 Old 15th May 2005 at 5:07 AM
This will be a very handy thing for those romance sims. Save time and satisfy their want also. Thank you.

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:01 AM
I think this is a fantastic idea. My computer is not the fastest at the moment. To have my Sims be able to Woohoo at home with another sim is a great thing. Thanks for sharing this. You can make a little nook in the bedroom and put the dressing room there, I dont think it will look out of place. It could be like a walk in robe for the sims to woohoo in..
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:06 AM Last edited by Garnie : 15th May 2005 at 6:07 AM. Reason: wrong credits
I've been looking for so long for this!!! Thanks!! I had a woohoo sim that has (if I don't remember wrongly) about 10 sims that's he's simultaneously loving...(thanks to the mailbox hack with set up preganancy relations)... once he wanted to do a public woohoo...I got him to a public lot with a friend and suddenly at least 4 of his other loves turned up as well...NOW he can do public woohoo at HOME!! KEWLLL!!! *wicked*
Forum Resident
#23 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:09 AM
Its Kewl.. and a choice to use or not..

Thank you for sharing
Instructor
#24 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jtiger333
I prefer to do it in public. I love the cheers I get from store clerks

lol I thought that was hilarious the first time I did it..

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th May 2005 at 11:03 AM
You are not alone, I get cheering from shopkeepers when public whoohooing too. I don't really feel this download to be an urgent necessity, but the idea is nice if you don't want to have to deal with waiting for the cab, and the loading times... Don't let negative reaction stop you from further modding.

BTW, you can go out to a lot with just yourself, but it is true that someone you are dating may show up spontaneously on the lot...

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Page 1 of 5