Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Espresso Machine [CEP-Extra]

by HugeLunatic Posted 16th Sep 2019 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2019 at 8:48 PM by HugeLunatic

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 8:08 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 16th Sep 2019 at 9:42 PM.
Thank you so much for this!! Idk why I'm so excited over an espresso machine lol.

I noticed one thing though, I'm turning witheredlilies' default replacement into a recolor, but this one (the grip?) isn't recolorable like the other one. It's not a problem at all imo, but I just thought I'd let you know!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Simonut : 17th Sep 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Thank you for taking the time to upload this, this will be useful since it can set on most counter. I going to change the Maxis espresso machine and use this one,
Question please, will this affect the fix by Havelock that was added by Numenor in the CEP 9.20 version that I already have ? Will the counter still work? Or do I have to remove Havelock fix or it do not matter.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:50 PM
@vegan-kaktus - I've updated the files, I didn't realize that EA had put three of the four levers into one subset and the one lever in another.

@Simonut - The CEP by havelock has no effect on this since that was for counters and not the espresso machine. However, you no longer need the fix by menaceman since his mapping fix was of the counters, which I removed.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@vegan-kaktus - I've updated the files, I didn't realize that EA had put three of the four levers into one subset and the one lever in another.

Thank you! :-D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 9:29 PM
If any lots have espresso machines when this is installed, the existing machines won't have the ability to be placed over other objects, and will need to be re-bought.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 10:32 PM
Thank you
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 2:48 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Aug 2023 at 5:35 PM
I like this CEP, but not how it sits on islands. Is there truly no way of making it functional if it's rotated the other way around? I thought that Lamare's invisible counter OMSP or even fway's Object Freedom could help, but they didn't.