Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fridge Stockable Convenience Foods Continued

by PenelopeT Posted 10th Oct 2019 at 2:25 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2019 at 3:27 PM by PenelopeT : updating poly note and adding item price info

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 6:01 AM
I will be checking out the other fridge stockable items you mentioned; I am so excited for these! My sims running their own cafes/delis were getting a little bored selling the same product their customers can make at home!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 4:04 PM
I love this so so much!
Thank you so much for making these!
I can't wait till you make some more, but as a creator I really understand you want to play and need time to update things.
So I can be patient
Enjoy playing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 12:29 AM
These are so good! My hood really needs someone to open up a bakery ASAP to sell the lovely breads and cakes. I love that you've put together such a variety - there's foods that suit my historical hood as well as some very good modern ones.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 10:57 PM
@sweetbaby160 - I hope you enjoy using this collection (and do get a chance to check out my other set here and the one at GoS). I totally agree with you on it being nice to have other (functional) things to for sims to sell in their cafes and shops.

@lientebollemeis - I'm so happy you're happy about this set! And, yeah, I know you're probably very aware of what's it like to just need a little downtime from projects and maybe just enjoy playing the game for a bit. Sometimes I start out doing what I think will be quick mini projects for my game, and they instead turn into something bigger that takes up all of my available simming time, and then it's like 'Wait, I'm actually in the mood to just play the game for once. Time to take a break from projects.'

@Pebblerocker - Glad you like these - variety is definitely something that is very necessary when playing a game that has been around for over 15+yrs. Have fun choosing someone to run a bakery in your hood!

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 12:04 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 9:08 PM
This is so Amazing!!! Thankyou!! Cant wait to see what other foods you will do!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 10:36 PM
Debby1957, you're welcome.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 10:40 PM
@littlesexii You're welcome, and it will probably be awhile before I share more stockable foods. There are lots more that I've already done for my own game, but the creators TOU does not allow for sharing modifications of their meshes. So, I've been very selective with what I've shared thus far.

And... right now I'm sort of on a break from sharing things at all, and plan on spending some time playing the game for a bit and doing other non-Sim related hobbies as well.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 9:56 PM
Thank you so much I hope you enjoy your break and I will keep re checking for awesome updates or new creative ideas like this-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 12:26 PM
Thank you so much for your work! I was kind of disappointed that all the breads and stuff from Veranka's conversion of the bakery were only deco items. This will be so much more fun.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 6:51 PM
Thankyyooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 9:25 AM
I love these! thank you so much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 5:23 PM
@PenelopeT - Thank you so much for these! They look GREAT!

I wanted to ask whether these work like the ones Exnem did, where sims can also just eat them straight from the catalogue? Thank you so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 1:09 AM
@terula8

Glad you like these! And someone else had that same question too on the other harvestables I shared before these, so I just copy and pasted my answer to them below.

These are not like Exnem's buyable foods... which are basically prepared meals that you can buy/serve/eat instead of cook. These are considered "harvestables" like the garden crops and fish in-game (which you cannot eat as is... unmodded). Therefore, these are more like groceries and can only be purchased (directly via buy mode or from a sim owned business) and used to "stock" the refrigerator and add "Fresh Food Points" in the same way the game harvestables do.

Forum Resident
#16 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
@terula8

Glad you like these! And someone else had that same question too on the other harvestables I shared before these, so I just copy and pasted my answer to them below.

These are not like Exnem's buyable foods... which are basically prepared meals that you can buy/serve/eat instead of cook. These are considered "harvestables" like the garden crops and fish in-game (which you cannot eat as is... unmodded). Therefore, these are more like groceries and can only be purchased (directly via buy mode or from a sim owned business) and used to "stock" the refrigerator and add "Fresh Food Points" in the same way the game harvestables do.

Ahh - got it! Thank you PenelopeT! This adds some very interesting gameplay options for those grocery stores for sure - I'll be downloading!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 4:26 PM
Thanks!I could use this for my BACC in the winter when my families get snowed in and can't get out shopping.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 9:08 PM
Hi, I'm trying to use these, but they keep wanting to be on top of each other, they don't want to be spread out at an appropriate distance the way they are in your pictures. How can I fix this?
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Hi, I'm trying to use these, but they keep wanting to be on top of each other, they don't want to be spread out at an appropriate distance the way they are in your pictures. How can I fix this?

@kestrellyn

Sorry I've not logged-in to MTS since early December. Not sure if you are still having the issue you mentioned, but I've never had issues placing the items as shown and no one else has mentioned having this problem either.

Will say that items can be placed as shown by pressing the "M" key to shift between slots (until the desired location is set) when placing items on surfaces. Also, if you are trying to place items while the "moveobjects" cheat is enabled, that might cause the issue you described too.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th May 2022 at 6:26 PM
Thanks! Im going to download some quick/1 step food prep items to fit in, or something.