Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 1:24 PM
Default How to make face mask
How to make face mask for sims 2?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 4:12 PM
someone to make tutorials on spesific face features
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 4:13 PM
like how to create this features on the lips http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/904/9682904f.png
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 4:13 PM
if someone know please to write it here i need it
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 5:40 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 7th Nov 2019 at 6:12 PM.
Conidering you're posting under "Sims Medieval" (which is an entirely different Sims game than TS2) I doubt you'll have more luck here than in the TS2 creating section.

And no, the answers you got over there haven't changed much. You've gotten links to how to create makeup in general, and how to go on from there. You can't expect people to write you up a detailed tutorial for the kind of spesific face features you seem to be wanting. There are tutorials on how to create makeup, and you'll just have to try out those to figure out how textures and alphas work together. From there it's not too difficult to figure out how to do other types of makeup. For tricks in Photoshop/Gimp, look up tutorials on those programs. Youtube and Google can get you far. The rest is trial + failure, and skill building.

It's basically like asking "how do I make an accessory" versus "how do I make an accessory top hat with a feather and a band around it and it needs to be purple and black and the feather must be green and so on and so on..." - You are going to have to look up tutorials on "how to make an accessory" and "how to mesh", because unless someone spesifically makes their video or text tutorial about that top hat with a feather (very unlikely), you're most likely going to be directed to an accessory tutorial on how to make "any" accessory, and the mesh tutorial may be very general with how to make a cylinder and how to move vertices and so on. The tutorials tend to contain everything you need, but are general enough to be used for any project, not just a very spesific one. Same for how to make clothes, how to make makeup, how to make deco items, and so on. Ocasionally you may be lucky (if you want to draw lipstick from scratch there is at least one or two tutorials on how to do it), but most of the time you have to look up the technique and apply it to the project you're working on.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 9:44 AM Last edited by sims2fanbg : 10th Nov 2019 at 12:31 PM.
Now I have a problem. I can't open my sims 2 game and bodyshop. What should I do? I followed this tutorial https://katu-sims.livejournal.com/18978.html , but unfortunately I couldn't handle it and I could have broken something in the SimPE program and probably that's why they don't open
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 12:33 PM
tell me what to do?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 2:42 PM
Delete cache files from Documents/The Sims 2
Accessory.cache, groups.cache, cigen.package, contentregistry. (2-4 of these files).

Not entirely sure why you're now making face defaults, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 5:31 PM
Can you do them?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#10 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2fanbg
Can you do them?

Requesting someone create cc for you is not allowed on this site. 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 6:29 PM
I'm not telling him to do it, but whether he can do it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 6:31 PM
I just asked him if he could do it and not do it to me!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#13 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 6:44 PM Last edited by fascisthater : 11th Nov 2019 at 7:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sims2fanbg
I just asked him if he could do it and not do it to me!

In the case where you are asking if simmer22 is capable of creating a certain type of cc- you should then be asking what tools and tutorials they could direct you to creating your own cc. Stating in a post "Can you make them?" generally gets interpreted as requesting someone create something for you which is against site rules.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 6:54 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Nov 2019 at 7:09 PM.
First of all - not a him (why do interwebz people always assume I'm a boy?)

Second, I haven't made default replacement faces before, don't plan to make any, and don't plan to look through the tutorial (but possibly saving the link for future reference). Can I do it? Maybe, but I don't know since I haven't tried. Wil I do it? No, not now (plenty of other stuff to do, and it's not something I need or feel like making). Same with making tutorials for makeup or any of the other things they've asked for.

Third - already tried directing them to tutorials and explaining things in the tutorial section. They've answered this with making a second account (this one - first one being "anonimous", and two over at Simscave), asking the same questions, posting in unrelated parts of the forum, and pretty much double-post-spamming all over - and from the looks of it they haven't bothered to look too much into the tutorials and tips they've gotten, because as soon as they get an explanation they start asking about something different or post in a different thread.

I thnk I'm just calling this a lost cause at the moment, because so far it doesn't seem like anything is helping.
Locked thread