Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts wardrobe | Fan made stuff pack | iSandor

by iSandor Posted 24th Nov 2019 at 11:20 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 2:17 AM
hey man. congrats for ur first stuff pack ever. it looks great. a bit pity for not publishing on Halloween, still not bad for a late Halloween pack, hahah...
i love the vest best, athletic, very suitable for a jymhead like me, hahah.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 2:38 AM
They look really cool iSandor, its going to be really fun to play with it in my game. Also, have you thought about adding the 20's Hogwarts wardrobe? In Fantastic Beasts 2 you can see that the students have a different, mroe classic garment than the 90's ones.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
hey man. congrats for ur first stuff pack ever. it looks great. a bit pity for not publishing on Halloween, still not bad for a late Halloween pack, hahah...
i love the vest best, athletic, very suitable for a jymhead like me, hahah.

Hello!!
Thank you so much! Yeah.. Halloween would had been the perfect timing for this pack.. I'm also building a magic school for each world... I planned to post it at Halloween as well, but I'm far away from finishing them ahhaha. Almost no free time lately. But thanks again!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karon
They look really cool iSandor, its going to be really fun to play with it in my game. Also, have you thought about adding the 20's Hogwarts wardrobe? In Fantastic Beasts 2 you can see that the students have a different, mroe classic garment than the 90's ones.

Hello!! Thank you so much!
OMG... I forgot completely about the 20's uniform style... I'm going to make it and then post it apart. I was hoping that with Realm of Magic we would get some clothes with coats ahahah like the ones we see in the HP's uniforms... but we didn't. And I don't know how to mesh. ahahah. So I'm going to try to make them! I'm working on the female version of this pack and soon after I'm going to work in the 20's version. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 12:00 AM
What?? How?? Amazing!! Thank you soo much for these incredible pack! :O
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 4:04 AM
I love all of these! My only problem is that the quidditch uniform package isn't working. It acts as if it doesn't have a mesh while looking at it in Sims 4 Studio, but I didn't delete any of the other files.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by huso1995
What?? How?? Amazing!! Thank you soo much for these incredible pack! :O

You're really, really welcome, my friend!!

Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NavajoSimmer
I love all of these! My only problem is that the quidditch uniform package isn't working. It acts as if it doesn't have a mesh while looking at it in Sims 4 Studio, but I didn't delete any of the other files.

Hello, that's weird.. I'm going to check it out!

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Hello!! Thank you so much!
OMG... I forgot completely about the 20's uniform style... I'm going to make it and then post it apart. I was hoping that with Realm of Magic we would get some clothes with coats ahahah like the ones we see in the HP's uniforms... but we didn't. And I don't know how to mesh. ahahah. So I'm going to try to make them! I'm working on the female version of this pack and soon after I'm going to work in the 20's version. Thanks for the suggestion!

I can wait for a 2020's Halloween pack if you want to take your time, maybe they even release something for you tu use till there.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karon
I can wait for a 2020's Halloween pack if you want to take your time, maybe they even release something for you tu use till there.

Oh, no worries! that'll be here before the 2020s halloween! She was referring to the 1920s uniform of hogwarts... that is different. I'm going to make it and post it here before 2020s halloween!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 12:42 PM
Perfect for the Slytherin in me
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sterling_Archer
Perfect for the Slytherin in me

ahahah thanks!!!

Test Subject
#14 Old 17th May 2020 at 2:10 AM
If possible, could you do a kid's set at some point too? Maybe Kids/Teens. Let my little spellcasters imagine they're going to Hogwarts as they grow up.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silvermistshadow
If possible, could you do a kid's set at some point too? Maybe Kids/Teens. Let my little spellcasters imagine they're going to Hogwarts as they grow up.

Hello!!
I can try!!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 8:13 PM
can someone convert this to 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UsEr-6500
can someone convert this to 2

Hello! That would be great. I don't know how to convert them, though... but if someone does, they have my permission!