Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moonlight Stables - No CC Base game + Pets Only

by RocketJane Posted 1st Dec 2019 at 7:40 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2020 at 12:53 PM by RocketJane : Added game version
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 2:02 PM
Welcome back to Sims 3! Fabulous stables -- and your presentation of them is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 2:47 PM
Very nice! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 3:27 PM
Love the Sims 3. Thanks for the stables. Just what I was looking for.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 10:20 PM
It looks superb! Love the realism and romantism of the scenery. Great work, thank you for sharing with us!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 7:39 PM
I love your photos. They are definitely an example of how to showcase your creations properly. I may install this as I am also back at Sims 3 after trying "very hard" to enjoy Sims 4, yet failing.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 3:32 AM
Happy to see you back to building for TS3!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 1:49 AM
So beautiful! Was all I wanted. Loved it ~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th May 2020 at 8:38 PM
I love playing this lot. Although the house is a bit small for a family (I have been having large families). The stables and paddocks are so easy to use and nicely decorated. Although I did replace the asphalt in the stalls. In real life, it would be uncomfortable for the horses and difficult to clean. Just wanted that little touch of reality. Thank you for creating this amazing lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 7:48 PM
Thank you