Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Werewolf Bases

by popcornstar45 Posted 1st Feb 2020 at 8:33 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2024 at 10:07 PM by popcornstar45

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 9:50 PM
Oh this looks great! Werewolf mods are so rare.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 8:11 AM
OMG!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing work. You need create a ThunderCats Version...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 9:06 AM
@JoeGaming
Haha Thanks! I'll keep the thundercat idea in mind.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:45 PM
"Changing into the Everyday 2 Outfit applies werewolf feet, tails and whiskers on your sim completing the werewolf look"
Welp, that's not really appealing, that means we are forced to stay in Outift 2, and switch to any other outfit is out of the question for consistencies issues.
'Wish it had a script to apply them automatically regardless, or be as alterable as TS4 is with "face overlay".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyogoku
"Changing into the Everyday 2 Outfit applies werewolf feet, tails and whiskers on your sim completing the werewolf look"
Welp, that's not really appealing, that means we are forced to stay in Outift 2, and switch to any other outfit is out of the question for consistencies issues.
'Wish it had a script to apply them automatically regardless, or be as alterable as TS4 is with "face overlay".

@Kyogoku I agree.
I wish there was a easier way to apply accessories to werewolves. The sims4 Alien disguise mechanic would be awesome for werewolves in the sims3. However, as the game currently is I was only able to get accessory applied to werewolves via an additional outfit. Camkitty actually did experiment with having werewolf accessories automatically applied by using the "special" outfit category in their "Halvarg, Werewolf Barbarian."

Description from their post: "The werewolf outfit is set to the category called 'special' using MasterController, which means when he transforms into werewolf form it should automatically switch him into it. However, since the system that is supposed to do this doesn't seem very reliable, I also made an extra everyday outfit for him that is the same as the 'special' outfit. That way, if he doesn't properly switch outfits when transforming, you can just use the extra everyday outfit as the werewolf outfit."

While making my werewolf bases, I decided to use additional outfits because I was inexperienced with editing the "special" outfit in cass and was worried about reliability. I'll need to keep looking for a better way to implement werewolf accessories in the future. A reliable modded script that automatically applies accessories from one outfit to all when transformed would be awesome!!

I hope this information helps. Thanks for your feedback it always fun to talk sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 9:35 AM
These are BEAUTIFUL.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 9:21 PM
Can this be used in Sims 4? I'm confused because this says its a Sims 3 mod, but other sites that link to this market it as a TS4 mod, and in the video the interface is obviously TS4. Would really like to have this mod in TS4
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 9:22 AM
Hi, I wanted to know if the Real Werewolf Bases mod is for The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, as some sites lead to your page saying that it is a mod for The sims 4, but on your page it says that it is for The sims 3.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnonCupcake
Can this be used in Sims 4? I'm confused because this says its a Sims 3 mod, but other sites that link to this market it as a TS4 mod, and in the video the interface is obviously TS4. Would really like to have this mod in TS4

Hi, did you manage to figure out if it is for The sims 3 or The sims 4? I have the same problem as you ..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 8:35 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 11th Feb 2021 at 3:01 AM.
@AnonCupcake
@MichelaCorleone

Hey guys!
This mod is a sims3 mod. The real werewolf bases are sims3 saved sims and the skins/CC I used is also for the sims3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 11:30 PM Last edited by Rhey : 15th Aug 2022 at 11:43 PM.
Hey this is a great mod for werewolves, but i just don't like how nraas generates sims using the wolf/jackal/hound presets and it makes these awful looking sims, is there a way to disable these presets for random sims ? (I use the V1 ones)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhey
Hey this is a great mod for werewolves, but i just don't like how nraas generates sims using the wolf/jackal/hound presets and it makes these awful looking sims, is there a way to disable these presets for random sims ? (I use the V1 ones)

Hey @Rhey
I was not aware that nrass generates sims with these presets. The preset making process is still fairly new to me and I uploaded these presets as mostly a tool not thinking too much of game play implications. I will go do some reading and see if I can edit the presets to not be available for random and be gender specific. In the mean time I would suggest removing's the presets when you are not actively making werewolf sims that way the game won't generate random sims with these values. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I hope to uploaded a fixed/modified version of the presets soon.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
Hey @Rhey
I was not aware that nrass generates sims with these presets. The preset making process is still fairly new to me and I uploaded these presets as mostly a tool not thinking too much of game play implications. I will go do some reading and see if I can edit the presets to not be available for random and be gender specific. In the mean time I would suggest removing's the presets when you are not actively making werewolf sims that way the game won't generate random sims with these values. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I hope to uploaded a fixed/modified version of the presets soon.

Yeah the mod is great it just surprised me when i was in a new town and nraas generated this hybrid of sim with wolf mouth ! good luck !