Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Set of Age Conversions for the Little Nerds, Jocks and Rebels

by Jawusa Posted 1st Jan 2020 at 3:07 PM - Updated 1st Jan 2020 at 11:04 PM by Jawusa

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 3:26 AM
What's up witht he weird shading on the arms and legs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 4:27 AM
Tysm, this looks awesome! I can finally have some cool clothes for children, may I ask where did you get the hair of the first child in the Anime1.jpg? The one with the red shirt
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 1:40 PM
@KatastrophicNoodle
Which mesh do you mean?

@Linda28_48
It's the first hairstyle on this page.
The pictures got deleted on that page, but it's still recognizible which hair... otherwise, it's called Trapping's Short Buzz 3t2 MM

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
@KatastrophicNoodle
Which mesh do you mean?

@Linda28_48
It's the first hairstyle on this page.
The pictures got deleted on that page, but it's still recognizible which hair... otherwise, it's called Trapping's Short Buzz 3t2 MM

It's on all of them with exposed arms and legs but is most clearly seen on Basket2. It's like theres a light strip down the middle with two dark strips on the side.