Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better Almost InvisiShower 2.0 - Higher Stats

by J0shua Posted 21st Jan 2020 at 3:39 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:04 AM by J0shua : Adding more info

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 4:21 PM
Looks so good that I must give it a try. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 8:02 PM
Thank you! This is just what I need. I love these minimal things, easy to put into any color scheme.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 10:52 PM
Could you make a standalone version that costs significantly more?
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 12:12 AM
A few problems with the shower.

#1 It is the same price as the inferior version with far better stats that normally would be found at a shower at least triple the cost. Thus it neatly qualifies as a cheat item.
#2 There is no shower animation attached. No water is coming out.
#3 Despite the build footprint not showing that this shower needs a full tile to the left free for a sim to "enter" the shower. That includes clutter on the wall like with normal showers.

All in All:
Tested and found lacking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL4DE

#1 It is the same price as the inferior version with far better stats that normally would be found at a shower at least triple the cost. Thus it neatly qualifies as a cheat item.
#3 Despite the build footprint not showing that this shower needs a full tile to the left free for a sim to "enter" the shower. That includes clutter on the wall like with normal showers.

All in All:

Thank you for the feedback! I fixed the bugs and added a version with a raised price!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InternWaffle
Could you make a standalone version that costs significantly more?

Done, done, done! =^)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 12:53 PM
So awesome! Thank you! I like it when my poor sims can shower in "luxury" too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 4:18 PM Last edited by BL4DE : 22nd Jan 2020 at 4:40 PM.
Yes, No, Maybe.

I just plopped down that shower on a lot that on the time I did had the "Off-the-Grid" lot trait.
MCCC instantly warned me about a new last exception.
Checked it and it was this:

Outdated Furniture Error

Outdated Custom Content furniture requires fixing.

Outdated Custom Content furniture will cause errors on load or when placing objects.

You can either remove the installed furniture mod(s) or fix the installed furniture mod(s) by using Sims4Studio Batch Fixes.

Batch Fixes are located at the top of the application:
Content Management -> Batch Fixes -> Objects
The most common ones to help are:
- 'Fix Objects for Cats & Dogs Patch'
- 'Fix Dining Tables & Chairs for Dine Out & Parenthood Game Packs'

The money for the shower has been deducted but the shower itself got instantly deleted by the game.

It was the higher priced shower.
Same with a different save in a new tiny residential.
And with same lot reverted back to standard residential as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 8:30 PM
Yes, No, Maybe.

I just plopped down that shower on a lot that on the time I did had the "Off-the-Grid" lot trait.
MCCC instantly warned me about a new last exception.
Checked it and it was this:

Outdated Furniture Error

Outdated Custom Content furniture requires fixing.

Outdated Custom Content furniture will cause errors on load or when placing objects.

You can either remove the installed furniture mod(s) or fix the installed furniture mod(s) by using Sims4Studio Batch Fixes.

Batch Fixes are located at the top of the application:
Content Management -> Batch Fixes -> Objects
The most common ones to help are:
- 'Fix Objects for Cats & Dogs Patch'
- 'Fix Dining Tables & Chairs for Dine Out & Parenthood Game Packs'

The money for the shower has been deducted but the shower itself got instantly deleted by the game.

It was the higher priced shower.
Same with a different save in a new tiny residential.
And with same lot reverted back to standard residential as well.

The default textures for both of the showers seem to have this problem, and I've tried fixing it but I've no dice right now. :/ Again, thank you for the feedback.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 10:21 AM
The shower did not see in the game, because it is impossible to establish. The problem is observed not only with me, but also with other players from my site. Sorry for my bad english.
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 2:16 PM
Ran it through the Sims 4 Studio (showers for uni) batch fix and its placing/working fine, one question however, is it possible to make it use its original footprint animation, at the moment with the uni one, as long as the front is free space its fine, with the mod version you have to leave the left tile open as with all other old showers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 3:49 AM
I absolutely LOVE this mod. I use these showers to make my own "walk in showers" so I needed something better for the fancy bathrooms I make.
I also had the same issue above where MCCC told me it was outdated content and instantly deleted it so I couldn't use either shower.
I did run it through Sims 4 Studio (showers for uni) like above suggested and it worked like a charm and now it's working without any issues. So for anyone who wants to try this, you can do that. I never used Sims 4 Studio before today & found a quick & easy tutorial & it took like 5 minutes to install & run it.
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 9:26 PM

All in All:

You could be a bit more polite, you know. You can give feedback without being rude. This is their first upload. They're still learning. I couldn't even manage this!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!-Walt Disney
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 9:17 PM
For me, as of today ,this disappears when placing. Hope it get updated.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 2:19 PM
Just confirming that this tests as broken in Build/Buy.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)