Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rockford Estate - 6 BR, 6.5 BA

by CarlDillynson Posted 23rd Jan 2020 at 2:43 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 4:57 AM
really a beautiful home, very realistic. BTW, as the unleashing of the new pack, do u have any plan for some themes of apartment living?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 8:18 PM
Thank you, I love this build!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 7:39 AM
Nice. I really like it. Some of the structural details and furnishings remind me of a place I used to live in. I have not installed this yet. It is interesting to me that you describe your sims having such taste and personality and that it actually was a factor regarding how you chose to furnish the place. Most of my sims seem like automated drones. Perhaps I am controlling them too much. Anyway, it's obviously a great build and I think I'll move some of my friskier sims into it and just not put anything into the action que... and see what happens. Thank you for this. It looks awesome and will definitely giver me more play time vs build time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 2:05 AM
Nice I really like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th May 2021 at 12:03 AM
Well done. You are very creative and it shows in this perfectly made home...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jul 2021 at 3:03 PM
Wow this is great