Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 7:00 PM
Default WCIF Visiting Residential Lots / Other Sims?
Hey all, after playing a lot of the newer titles in the series I really missed being able to just visit other Sims' homes.

Is there a mod out there that would let my current household visit another household?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 7:12 PM
Chris Hatch has one. Check the archives link in my signature, though I'm not sure if the one listed there is up-to-date.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 8:15 PM
Thank you Bulbizarre (And Smorbie / Chris Hatch)! I'll give it a try.

What do you mean when you say you're unsure it's up to date?

Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 9:17 PM
Chris updates his mods frequently and Smorbie uploaded older versions

He checks the thread frequently though so it's worth asking

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#5 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Chris updates his mods frequently and Smorbie uploaded older versions

He checks the thread frequently though so it's worth asking

Also OP can ask Chris via PM for link to up to date verion, he always replies and helps if there's any problem.
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 2:11 PM
The most recent version which was updated 17 January 2020 is part of the globe set, for instructions and links to the various files download and peruse TheGlobe-Intructions.zip or TheGlobeHTM.zip for a .HTM version. Visit other Sims is part of the Global Overrides which is a serious set of Global and Semi-Global Overrides and will conflict with many items especially Inteen. I don't know if or where an older stand alone version might be.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
The most recent version which was updated 17 January 2020 is part of the globe set, for instructions and links to the various files download and peruse TheGlobe-Intructions.zip or TheGlobeHTM.zip for a .HTM version. Visit other Sims is part of the Global Overrides which is a serious set of Global and Semi-Global Overrides and will conflict with many items especially Inteen. I don't know if or where an older stand alone version might be.

Thank you so much Chris! I don’t use Inteen because it conflicts with a lot of stuff in general but I do have a massive folder of Cyjon’s fixes / globals. I’ll take a look at the files!

Instructor
#8 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 5:51 AM
Wait, are you telling me that there is an updated version, so only one sim visits. OMG game this is a game-changer. If I have the community time mod, will they wait before coming home or it that just me trying my luck hahaha

I need a cigarette
Scholar
#9 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 11:39 AM
It won't work for that, a wait on community return time stamp is not taken if your sims are leaving from a liveable lot, holiday destination or if they are in a university sub-hood.