Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Iron Cabinet to match Realm of Magic Iron Counter

by Menaceman44 Posted 24th Feb 2020 at 2:05 PM - Updated 2nd May 2020 at 9:13 PM by Menaceman44

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 3:00 PM
I was just building the other day and lamenting that I had nothing to match these counters. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 3:48 PM
Wonderful job done! You finish the work that Lazy Maxis should be done before.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 5:34 PM
Thanks so much for a much needed add-on!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 7:36 PM
Thank you sooo much for this urgently needed cabinet. I'm really happy you made and shared it with us!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 10:13 PM
Oh my goodness, thank you! I love the RoM counters, and was really surprised that there weren't matching cabinets. I've been using others, but... not the same. Thank you for taking the effort to make these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 10:54 PM
Thank you for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 2:18 AM
soooooooooo gorgeous ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 2:18 AM
soooooooooo gorgeous ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 6:51 AM
I love your perfectionism !
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 9:29 AM
I had same issue with colors mismatch. Still looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 3:26 AM
Thank you so much, Menaceman44!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 7:11 PM
Thanks so much! EA has a problem with finishing or actually matching what are CLEARLY supposed to be matching sets of furniture, but creators like you stepping up quiets my perfectionism.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 6:55 AM
Thanks for these. I was disappointed EA didn’t give us any.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 5:45 PM
T
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 1:41 AM
Finally got to try these out yesterday and today, thanks for filling the void here! :D

Quote: Originally posted by kinseth
Thanks so much! EA has a problem with finishing or actually matching what are CLEARLY supposed to be matching sets of furniture, but creators like you stepping up quiets my perfectionism.

I know what you mean there, actually.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 1st May 2020 at 7:12 PM
Sorry for the bump, but I recently discovered a problem with these cabinets in my current test save. Apparently, the footprint is such that if they're over a sink and aren't high enough, the sink can't be used for dishwashing.

I discovered this through the Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop mod...if I enabled other sinks, those were used for washing, but if they're disabled, "Throw Away" is the only option. If I place a more vanilla cabinet, though (I used the one from Vampires for my test here), the kitchen sink works as expected with the other sinks disabled for dishwashing. Finally, if I place your cabinet high enough up, the sink works, too.
Screenshots

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st May 2020 at 9:16 PM
Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at getting it fixed as soon as I can. The footprint of the small cabinet caused me some issues initially as the game wouldn't allow me to place it near ceilings. I'll see if I can replace the footprints with the ones from the counter I cloned as a base and see if that fixes it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd May 2020 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at getting it fixed as soon as I can. The footprint of the small cabinet caused me some issues initially as the game wouldn't allow me to place it near ceilings. I'll see if I can replace the footprints with the ones from the counter I cloned as a base and see if that fixes it.

You're welcome! Hope that works out!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd May 2020 at 9:14 PM
The issue should be fixed now. It was a problem with the linked footprint. Just download the new files and replace the old ones.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#21 Old 4th May 2020 at 1:47 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 4th May 2020 at 7:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The issue should be fixed now. It was a problem with the linked footprint. Just download the new files and replace the old ones.

Cool, thanks!

UPDATE: Tried it out, and it works now! Thanks again!
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 4:09 PM
Cool! Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 7:54 AM
I just lamenting the lack of matching cabinets for these gorgeous counters. Thank you so much for coming to our rescue! <3 I'm happy to have a complete set now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 12:36 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 2:18 AM
You saved the day! I never build with the realm of magic kitchen, but decided to today. These were definitely needed! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2