Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tipton (3 bd/2 ba)

by FakeHousesRealAwesome Posted 23rd Mar 2020 at 7:01 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 7:53 PM
Wow this looks amazing! Just curious, do you use any lighting mods when you take your exterior pictures? Or is it just raising the games settings?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 7:57 PM
@pancake101 Yes I always have a lighting mod. Right now I'm using the St. Claire lighting by brntwaffles. And I import Gelina's lighting tweaks into every lighting mod I use. I don't change the graphics settings just to take pictures. I always have the settings with lighting/shadows and texture detail all the way up; visual effects, high detail lots and draw distance all the way down; tree detail high; and advanced rendering enabled.

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
@pancake101 Yes I always have a lighting mod. Right now I'm using the St. Claire lighting by brntwaffles. And I import Gelina's lighting tweaks into every lighting mod I use. I don't change the graphics settings just to take pictures. I always have the settings with lighting/shadows and texture detail all the way up; visual effects, high detail lots and draw distance all the way down; tree detail high; and advanced rendering enabled.

Ahhh thank you for replying! I always am in awe of how realistic your pictures look and just has to know! I’ll have to look into those mods for sure! ^^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 10:09 AM
Congratulations, it looks so good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 1:00 AM
Wow. This picture looks straight out of The Sims 4 (not that that's a bad thing!). I don't think my computer could handle having it in the highest settings.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 1:31 PM
oh my gosh !! awesome!
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 1:42 PM
Yo Bro! That's the best ever!! PERFECT
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 5:06 PM
Hi, the house doesn't appear in the game for some reason any ideas why that could be? I have all the required expansion packs
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 10:28 PM
@kokopipi The file definitely works; it would show up even if you didn't have all the EPs I do. Make sure you're unzipping the file, putting the .package file in the Library folder, and looking for it in the lot bin in game. Note that the lot bin displays lots in the order they were created, not in the order they were installed. It can be helpful to remove all other files from the Library folder before starting your game.

Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FakeHousesRealAwesome
@kokopipi The file definitely works; it would show up even if you didn't have all the EPs I do. Make sure you're unzipping the file, putting the .package file in the Library folder, and looking for it in the lot bin in game. Note that the lot bin displays lots in the order they were created, not in the order they were installed. It can be helpful to remove all other files from the Library folder before starting your game.

!! I only put it in the Mods/Packages folder earlier, and it did start working when I put it in the Library folder! Thank you for your reply and sorry for embarrassing myself, haha. The house is as wonderful as its pictures, I LOVE it, happy I'm gonna be able to play in it after all ))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 2:14 AM
@kokopipi

Thank you!

And great, I’m glad you got it working.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 6:36 AM