Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Lt. Hank Anderson (Sim) by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 30th Mar 2020 at 6:18 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2020 at 12:05 PM by LadySpira

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 3:57 PM
This is amazing! And thank you so much for bundling the CC, that made it so easy to get him downloaded and ready to go. Fantastic job, thank you again!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 10:52 PM
well... he's in better shape than his PS4/pc Detroit counterpart.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 2:07 AM
could someone help me ? he wont show up in my game the custom content will but hank won't. i have the tray files in the tray folder and the custom content files in mods, i downloaded connor to and hes showing up so i don't know what i did wrong
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alissa
could someone help me ? he wont show up in my game the custom content will but hank won't. i have the tray files in the tray folder and the custom content files in mods, i downloaded connor to and hes showing up so i don't know what i did wrong

and yes my allow custom content and script mods are both on and i restarted the sims 4
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 3:38 AM
figured it out
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 12:17 PM
Turns out Sims File Share was down when I downloaded the CCs with this haha. It's all good now! Thank you sooo much for taking up my request. I LOVE IT DEARLY! <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 12:48 PM
All your DBH stuff is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mocajava
All your DBH stuff is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this!
Geeez I was away for so long again - Thank you so much as well for leaving a comment! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Turns out Sims File Share was down when I downloaded the CCs with this haha. It's all good now! Thank you sooo much for taking up my request. I LOVE IT DEARLY! <3
Haha, then I am much relieved Sorry for my long absence though!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by digitalbetty
This is amazing! And thank you so much for bundling the CC, that made it so easy to get him downloaded and ready to go. Fantastic job, thank you again!
The staff sure hates seeing that so it's hard to get bundled CC through the reviewing process but... I can understand the struggle of having to download 20+ seperate links
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alissa
figured it out
Alissa! I'm very sorry for my long absence and glad to hear you got the sim to work!!
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 4:10 AM
well heres the problem half of the cc needs to be reuploaded and fixed because either they are deleted or their download is down