Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
That world looks great and I will have to check it out for sure! Thank you for sharing!

You're welcome. Hopefully everything works right, since it was originally ment for my own use only. I do recommend using the Uranesia lighting mod by Nilxis. It won't look the same without it and even though the sunrises are greenish, they're still beautiful and I've actually grown to like them even more than normal ones.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
You're welcome. Hopefully everything works right, since it was originally ment for my own use only. I do recommend using the Uranesia lighting mod by Nilxis. It won't look the same without it and even though the sunrises are greenish, they're still beautiful and I've actually grown to like them even more than normal ones.

Heh, I like the lime green sky too. Its different in a good way.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 6:41 PM
The green is fun! This is Sims and they can have whatever they want!
Scholar
#29 Old 3rd May 2020 at 9:59 AM
I'm slowly making progress. I think I may have been over ambitious with the amount of lots I need to fill
Screenshots

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th May 2020 at 2:48 AM
Oh my, what a difference! I will pick to live in the original. Well done. Would love to see more photos.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th May 2020 at 4:33 AM
That looks just horrible! Well done! :D
Mad Poster
#32 Old 5th May 2020 at 4:20 PM Last edited by jje1000 : 7th May 2020 at 4:34 AM.
@Wojtek

Interesting note- I wonder if it might be possible to increase the meteorite spawn rate?

Could be very interesting gameplay having to constantly dodge meteorites when scavenging!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th May 2020 at 6:34 PM
Still working in King's' Landing
I have made more progress during the quarantine
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:11 PM
I would have to swim in that water and live there???? Yikes! No thanks! You have captured the horror well. :D

King's Landing is coming along well! Please keep us posted.
Alchemist
#35 Old 6th May 2020 at 4:02 PM
@Wojtek Your world looks great. Very Fallout style. All those destroyed cars are a nice touch. Might look cool if they weren't all the same color but that would take several recolored clones, though. Still, wonderful work.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 16th May 2020 at 1:38 PM
I continued working on my world this week. I think I'm about 80% done:
Screenshots
Alchemist
#37 Old 16th May 2020 at 6:11 PM
@thesims1depot Looks great and I really like those roads and bridges. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 17th May 2020 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
@thesims1depot Looks great and I really like those roads and bridges. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

@Sorceress Supreme: Thank you very much. Unfortunately, the river bridges are just decorative. However, I put in a bunch of highway rails to give the illusion that they're active.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th May 2020 at 12:47 AM
I think it looks great also!
Mad Poster
#40 Old 19th May 2020 at 9:12 AM
I've seen some great projects here and have a Riverview makeover I'm getting back to work on in CAW which was started with the CAW terrain of Riverview with the workd ID number changed.I'll be fixing the roads and opeiing areas up as well as adding trees and vegetation and the spawners though no lots because those are being added in the game.I also had a finshed world called Logan which is a desert world and have been setting up to start a game there though I had to add lot blanks and build on those..
Scholar
#41 Old 28th May 2020 at 3:00 PM
Finished my update of Lucky Palms. Which I decided to label as Djinn's Oasis.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#42 Old 29th May 2020 at 5:56 PM
I'm currently working on a British themed world. I started last year but didn't get very far, however now that I've got more spare time I've decided to pick it up again.
This is going to be the main "city" in the world, loosely based on Chester in England. My plan is to have various other small towns & villages inspired by different areas of the UK dotted around the map. I've never really liked how most EA worlds are just one big city, so my idea here is that each town will be separated by a long distance. Much like the UK, most of the better jobs will be based in the city, so any sims living in the small towns will either have to commute or get a job that's offered in their town. I'm going to try to make each town feel unique whilst still keeping the British theme, and I'm planning a lake town (Lake District), a coastal town (Cornwall) and then some farming communities. and of course LOTS of pubs
Screenshots
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th May 2020 at 6:00 PM
+ was meant to add a few images of Chester for reference
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 30th May 2020 at 12:08 AM
The Oasis looks great and dang I love those photos of the real Cheshire. It will be fun to see how much of that can be done in Sims. Please keep us posted.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 30th May 2020 at 3:20 AM
I have a few older pictures from my Riverview makover project in CAW below.

dodgy builder
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 3:25 PM
Interesting to see what you're all working on. I have been finishing the edges of my canalworld inspired by Angkor Wat. Now I have to select an area to work on

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#47 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:25 PM
@Volvenom: Nice landscaping work! I especially love shot #3.
dodgy builder
#48 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims1depot
Volvenom: Nice landscaping work! I especially love shot #3.

Thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 2:24 AM
That all looks really good Volvenom! And as always I love the terrain painting you do.
dodgy builder
#50 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
That all looks really good Volvenom! And as always I love the terrain painting you do.

Thank you
Page 2 of 4