Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 3030 times.
#1 15th Apr 2020 at 1:24 PM
Quarantine challengeHi simmers! I was looking for a quarantine challenge because I wanted my sims to suffer as much as I am
I found this sims 3 challenge by stormcat3 and thought I would make a sims 4 version for you all to enjoy.
Backstory: Your sim or group of sims have a deadly disease! Though they show no symptoms, they are known as Asymptomatic carriers and can kill any sim they come in contact with. As a result, they have been ordered by the Sims Health Organization to be quarantined on an island for the rest of their lives. The sims can't leave the Island they're on. They must survive on their own. The challenge ends when the last sim finally dies.
Here are the steps:
1. Make a Sim or Sim family. This can be as large as you'd like, and they can be any kind of occult, but they are not allowed to have anyone teenaged or younger in the family.
2. If you have Island living move them to the empty lot on Mua Pel'am on Sulani, otherwise pick any lot that's far way from other lots/sims. If you don't live on Mua Pel'am build a fence around your lot. In any case: build a bunker for your sim(s) to live in. No cheats! Just use the money the game gave you.
3. This infected sim or sim family will not be able to return to the main islands for any reason. Nor can they visit any of the sub-neighborhoods. They stay on their own little island (or fenced in lot). They must grow their own food or fish for it. They can only earn money by using objects on the lot (you can have a freelance career for example, or write books, paint etc.)
4. Kill any sim who happens to wander onto your island (or fenced lot). You can use cheats/mods/mccc if you'd like, or be creative. Unfortunately, this means you will go through a lot of mailpeople. You can take steps to make sure no one wonders too close if you don't like killing a lot of sims (seriously, who doesn't enjoy that? but to each their own). For example: lock the gate on your fence, use terrain tools etc. (Your mailman will complain, but will toss the mail from afar in the mailbox).
5. These sims (if you have more than one) are not allowed to have any children (so turn risky woohoo off if you have it, or make your sims infertile in CAS).
The challenge is over when the last sim dies.
Hard mode: set your money to 0 when you've placed your family on the lot.
(shift+ctrl+alt, type "testingcheats on", type "money 0")
#2 23rd Jul 2020 at 11:38 AM
It’s dark, I like it xD