Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extended Butt and Hips Sliders v1.3

by gzckrg Posted 29th Apr 2020 at 10:01 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2021 at 9:19 PM by gzckrg : v1.3 released

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 12:34 AM
finally, the mod we always wanted
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 1:37 AM
whoa, this is so needed so far.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 4:30 AM
Where do I go to enhance the sliders? Because its looking the same? Wasn't much of a change...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bo Na Na
Where do I go to enhance the sliders? Because its looking the same? Wasn't much of a change...

You don't have to do anything special in the game. Just go to the CAS and look at the sim sideways and grab the butt area as you'd do normally. Up-down movement makes a vertical change which is very visible. Right-left movement makeas a horizontal change which is also 1.5 times more than EA default.

If you don't see any change, make sure that you extracted the files to correct folder (sims 4 mods folder) and there's no other mods that conflicts
Theorist
#6 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 8:38 AM
As Shakira sing: "Hips don't lie" I adore your love to guys bums. I am bit upset to see it's just for men. I find it more useful for wemen in my Sims game.
Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 9:12 AM
Thanks for the mod. Will there be an Extended Hips Slider for female? The same one from Luumia has stopped working in new versions of the game. Sorry for my poor English.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
As Shakira sing: "Hips don't lie" I adore your love to guys bums. I am bit upset to see it's just for men. I find it more useful for wemen in my Sims game.
Vic ^_^

I started with male because there are couple of other female sliders that are good. There's only one male slider I know and I didn't like it
I'm thinking of applying similar sliders for female if I can find a spare time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:12 PM
Does this conflict with EnhancedButtSliderV2 by CmarYC ? Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd May 2020 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DishKL
Does this conflict with EnhancedButtSliderV2 by CmarYC ? Thanks.

Hi, the butt slider will conflict, but the hips slider should be ok.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd May 2020 at 3:39 PM
Ooooh~ I do like my men on the uh, thicc-er side, so I do thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th May 2020 at 9:06 PM
I love your sliders but there's one issue; the horizontal butt size slider lifts the crotch up and down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th May 2020 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34
I love your sliders but there's one issue; the horizontal butt size slider lifts the crotch up and down.

Thank you. Can you send a picture/video so I can understand the issue?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th May 2020 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gzckrg
Thank you. Can you send a picture/video so I can understand the issue?

The crotch gets dragged down when I make his butt bigger horizontally:

Before: https://i.imgur.com/RLOKjjx.png
After: https://i.imgur.com/TVgc6hJ.png

Fortunately, I didn't see his crotch getting dragged up when I made his butt smaller. You fixed that in the recent update.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th May 2020 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34
The crotch gets dragged down when I make his butt bigger horizontally:

Before: https://i.imgur.com/RLOKjjx.png
After: https://i.imgur.com/TVgc6hJ.png

Fortunately, I didn't see his crotch getting dragged up when I made his butt smaller. You fixed that in the recent update.

Do you mean vertical change? (the first picture on the mod's main page)
If you are referring to that, I did it intentionally. If I left the croch area same, you'd see some lines, shapes or patterns on the pants and shorts looking weirdly out of propotion. It's possible to do some altering and I may not need to change the height of crotch but it'd take too much time for me.
Does it effect anything while you play the game?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th May 2020 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gzckrg
Do you mean vertical change? (the first picture on the mod's main page)
If you are referring to that, I did it intentionally. If I left the croch area same, you'd see some lines, shapes or patterns on the pants and shorts looking weirdly out of propotion. It's possible to do some altering and I may not need to change the height of crotch but it'd take too much time for me.
Does it effect anything while you play the game?

Yeah, I meant vertically. :P

It could possibly cause issues with a certain nsfw mod I can't mention here.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st May 2020 at 2:51 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 2:01 PM
Thank you for finalizing the mod for Female. Only in the topic title, correct the version number. It costs 1.1, but 1.2 is needed. Sorry for my bad english.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
Thank you for finalizing the mod for Female. Only in the topic title, correct the version number. It costs 1.1, but 1.2 is needed. Sorry for my bad english.

I updated it. Thanks for noticing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 2:54 PM
Great Job on these! Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 3:34 PM
I love this mod for the most part, but if you wanted to make it perfect (in my opinion) you need to be able to move the whole butt up and down as well as elongating or shortening it ... you see what I'm talking about? I tried to use CmarNYC's mod "Enhanced Butt Slider" with yours, but it conflicted ... CmarNYC's mod does what I'm talking about ... I'm not sure it's possible, but it's just an idea ... Thanks again for your hard work on this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 1:28 AM
Excellent work, you are awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 3:41 AM
You don't have any idea how happy I amm about this mod, this is just what I needed, now I can make the perfect shape for sims. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 1:22 AM
This is great! Thank You!
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 12:08 AM
The vertical slider is not working (trying to make butt shorter or longer vertically)
Page 1 of 2