Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 H&B Store Stuff - Custom Stuff Pack

by littledica Posted 30th Apr 2020 at 1:25 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2021 at 7:32 PM by littledica

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 1:28 AM
This pack is incredible!!! You did such an amazing job, I'm officially an H&B stan!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 3:21 AM
Lots of good stuff in this pack, like all of your stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 5:12 AM
Never been so excited for April 30th in my life. I saw your trailer and a creator spotlight video about this a couple of days ago and I've been spilling over with excitement since! You are such a talented and brilliant creator and it's incredible how you find ways to top your best with every new set! Proud to be in the first thousand downloads of this masterpiece :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 6:12 AM
I find myself at a loss for proper words other than, This is Truly Extraordinary. Each and every single piece is obviously made with Passion. Thank You, littledica, for sharing with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 8:48 AM
This is so cool! Also looks like you put a ton of work into it Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 9:31 AM
thk
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 10:39 AM
as always you made incredible work and here my sim runned out from work and I will surely run store with these ♥ but pls I know I've mentioned it before but I'd love you to make also bathroom stuff and totally hot tub in that style
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 1:11 PM
nice you outdid yourself again. looks like have to completely renovate my store that is going to e fun yay :-) .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 3:03 PM
I am having issues placing the H&B Master Top and the MiniWave. The MiniWave goes invisible and gives a cut-out look in the counter and then it disappears when i click anywhere on the screen, and the Master Top simply isn't being placed at all. Please help as i really do like this Stuff pack and its contents
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
as always you made incredible work and here my sim runned out from work and I will surely run store with these ♥ but pls I know I've mentioned it before but I'd love you to make also bathroom stuff and totally hot tub in that style

Have you checked out his "Chic Bathroom" Stuff pack? It's very good...no hot tubs tho, but still great!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerLife
I am having issues placing the H&B Master Top and the MiniWave. The MiniWave goes invisible and gives a cut-out look in the counter and then it disappears when i click anywhere on the screen, and the Master Top simply isn't being placed at all. Please help as i really do like this Stuff pack and its contents

hi! I've heard turning off auto counters solves this issue. I never play with auto counters on, so I've never experienced this placement issue myself!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
hi! I've heard turning off auto counters solves this issue. I never play with auto counters on, so I've never experienced this placement issue myself!

Thanks! its fixed now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 11:16 PM
This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the CC and the lot, too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 11:25 PM
Thanks! This is great and very well done! You should make a H&B phone replacement!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st May 2020 at 12:05 AM
OMG Exellent !!! I only took the metal structures for my nightclub. Look at my picture I used the metal structure with my spotslight. I already had some but they are better. By cons the pots of light are not beautiful.
If you could create other more realistic spotlights for my night club I would be very happy. Would you create flashing spotlights?

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st May 2020 at 5:36 PM
I agree with everyone else that you put forth a lot of effort in everything you make, and it's a lot of fun to make use of your stuff. I wish to just make few constructive comments. First, I can't tell for certain if your Simlish is consistent with that used in the game itself, which seems to use a version with more circles in it and all. Second, it might be useful if you also added signs of numbers as well; things like "1F" or "B1" in Simlish would be a useful touch for certain lot designs.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st May 2020 at 7:15 PM
I saw this a while pack before it was available for public release, another great job!

Unfortunately, I have no room for an H&B outlet store in my game, but I snagged the downloads with the appliances/electronics.

P.S. - I hope you're doing well, by the way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st May 2020 at 7:37 PM
Thank you so much for everything you do ❤️
I love you and gorgeous stuff you create, especially your lovely washers and dryers since there are no adequate ones by maxis!
I'm looking forward for new H&B appliances such as robot vacuum, espresso machine with coffee grinder, ice cream machine and so on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:43 AM
AAAAHHHHH you're amazing!!!! I love your devices because they're so sleek and modern but also maxis match!! And thank you for the individual simlish letters, now I can make custom signs for my other stores! Thank you thank you thank you, this is the best!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th May 2020 at 3:45 PM
Man, once again thank you seriously you smashed it out of the bloody park and to be frank it will be hard to beat. God bless and stay safe.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th May 2020 at 1:06 AM
Default Awesome!
I love these additions to my game. I only have one thing I noticed that wasn't quite right. When using the laptop mouse, the RGB lighting on the keyboard moved off. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed or not. Either way, it's not a huge deal to me, I can live with it.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th May 2020 at 6:46 PM
Default awesome stuff
I've been using your H&B line for a while, love your stuff and this pack has some great items.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th May 2020 at 2:30 AM
So many new toys to play with. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th May 2020 at 10:24 AM
The BOMB as usual.
Page 1 of 2