Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Childhood Home (the home that i grew up on)

by LaOsaGS Posted 11th May 2020 at 1:06 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th May 2020 at 5:10 PM
Had to click on this because I thought it was so cute! Love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2020 at 3:16 AM
I'm really glad you loved it!!!! Thanks for the sweet comment, it makes me super happy!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2020 at 5:44 AM
Aw... your house was so adorable! What a sweet tribute!
Instructor
#5 Old 12th May 2020 at 12:20 PM
It looks so cosy! Sad to hear the original isn't around anymore. Thank you for sharing the lot, this kind of house will work really well in my new neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2020 at 10:16 PM
I really like this! Cool idea to build your childhood home!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2020 at 9:26 PM
thank you all for your sweet comments!!! This house treasures my childhood moments and since hurricane Maria broke it apart, it had to be demolished. Im planning to remake and upload the new house that was built in the remaining terrain. Its quite similar, and since my mom (82 yrs old) still lives in the new house, I gotta ask her permission to make the Sims 2 remake... updates on that soon!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2020 at 3:57 PM
I was in Puerto Rico the January before the hurricane, and again this January. It was sad to see how much damage there was, but it was also good to see how things were recovering. There were many areas of the rainforest we'd hiked that were still closed, but we could also see a lot of recovery happening. You brought back some great memories. Thank you for sharing your childhood home with us.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th May 2020 at 4:59 PM
NEW UPDATE!!!!! the new house that was built after my childhood home was destroyed is up and ready for download!!!! Check it out and thanks for all your sweet comments!!!
http://www.modthesims.info/d/642320...cane-mar-a.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th May 2020 at 9:58 AM
Thank you for sharing. Love the tribute.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 3:46 AM
Really good looking house, i like these kind of small house.

So sorry for your lose though