Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palafitos - Chiloe

by notallsebas Posted 18th May 2020 at 11:20 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th May 2020 at 11:57 PM
This is really good! And with only one piece of CC? Thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2020 at 1:12 AM
I appreciate lots like this that have an authentic ethnic feel to them. The variety you have included is stunning and you achieved it with only 1 CC item. Can't wait to see it occupied. Thanks for your insight.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th May 2020 at 10:46 AM
I love this! I'm going to have to build a new neighbourhood now, this won't really fit in in my Scandinavian small towns or English villages but I still have to use it .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 8:15 AM
I don't know if you are from Chile but I have to say que me encanta, te quedó de pana <3 te pasaste <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 9:18 PM
Thanks to all of you! I didn't expect this haha I just do it for a contest in reddit (I ended fifth). Hope you enjoyed it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MercurySpirit13
I don't know if you are from Chile but I have to say que me encanta, te quedó de pana <3 te pasaste <3

Gracias! si, soy de Chile, el mejor país de chile hermano
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 3:27 AM
AAA amooo, saludos desde Chiloe kkajsjask