Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Niceland Solid Door & Window Add Ons

by enable_llamas Posted 27th May 2020 at 3:56 PM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th May 2020 at 9:02 PM
This is one very, very useful addition. I might just have to go in and retrofit some lots. Thanks a ton!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th May 2020 at 10:58 PM
Oh, might I leave a suggestion? A version with only the top window and nothing below it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2020 at 12:13 AM
It looks great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th May 2020 at 1:16 AM
Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th May 2020 at 1:32 AM
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th May 2020 at 6:39 AM
Looks great. I think I'll be using these a lot
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th May 2020 at 1:11 PM
Adding to Pi; a counter-height version.
I've often wanted this one as a solid door, so thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th May 2020 at 3:34 PM
Ooh very nice! I always liked how stylish and minimalist the door was, these addons are just as good-looking Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th May 2020 at 4:06 PM
Oh counter height would be great. Thank you so much for these, I love addon sets. EA have a terrible habit of making really nice windows and doors, but never giving them additions that match.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th May 2020 at 10:07 PM
Thanks guys!

Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Oh, might I leave a suggestion? A version with only the top window and nothing below it.

Like the small one on the right on the preview pic? It's already made by Gelina, see below >>

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Adding to Pi; a counter-height version.
I've often wanted this one as a solid door, so thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Pary
Oh counter height would be great. Thank you so much for these, I love addon sets. EA have a terrible habit of making really nice windows and doors, but never giving them additions that match.

Or making them almost match, which is just as infuriating :D
For the small window and the counter-height version, check out Gelina's Florida Windows Set. Her downloads blog went missing recently but luckily the link to these still works.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2020 at 12:50 AM
I didn't even think of those when I made my post - I have them, and they're lovely. At least now we'll have more matching stuff
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 4:44 AM
Lovely. Only thing needed now which I've been looking for ever is a a Niceland double door, With glass and your solid version.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 7:12 PM
I have longed for windows to match that EA door! and a solid door is handy too!