Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cyborg Eyes (Infant Update)

by Serpentia Posted 4th Jun 2020 at 7:50 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2023 at 8:47 PM by Serpentia : Infants Update

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:03 PM
Love the cyborg eyes, they look amazing! And thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:33 PM
There are not defaults though, right? Are they just add on colors?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:52 PM
They look so amazing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
There are not defaults though, right? Are they just add on colors?

The eyes are not 'default-replacements' (They do not override any existing maxis eyes). They added eye colors to the 'eyes'-palette, in other words they are NOT make-up, they are genetics :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 10:25 AM
Your eyes always look great and unique!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 1:47 PM
These look really nifty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 2:09 PM
These eyes look amazing, I however am unsure if they are default or non default? I would these are "contacts" as well
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YourFalseHope
These eyes look amazing, I however am unsure if they are default or non default? I would these are "contacts" as well

I am unsure of what exactly defines 'default' and 'non default' so I will answer in the only way I can; my understanding of what it means. Feel free to correct me or explain the real definition as I truly dont know.

Default replacement: I understand 'default replacement' as replacing original maxis eyes. So if my mod changes the looks of the original maxis eyes, I would likely refer to them as this. (I have not yet uploaded any 'default replacement' eyes)

Default: I understand 'default' to mean eyes that function like maxis eyes, but dont replace. They are added looks/colors/textures to the maxis palette. So eyes sectioned under 'eyes'. (All eye-mods, including these eyes, I have uploaded at the time of this comment, are default by my understanding)

Non default/contacts: I understand these to be contacts only. This is eyes that you can change in a played household without cheats. Eyes found in the 'make-up' section. (Most commonly full face make-up) I have not made any of these as of yet, and so far I dont plan to. Maybe if it is highly requested, though I dont think I can make them glow or sparkle.

I hope my reply clarified and answered your question.