Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cleaning Frenzy for All

by Iced Cream Posted 10th Jun 2020 at 5:22 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 5:00 PM by Iced Cream

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 11:19 AM
THANK YOU!! This is so smart. Furthermore whenever I've had maids -- they never do a good job!! This is perfect!! You Rock!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 9:26 PM
An essential mod for my game <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 10:45 PM
THANK YOU!!!! Do you think you could make a version of this mod where the Cleaning Frenzy is ALWAYS available even in a clean environment so that OCD sims can clean stuff that doesn't need cleaning? Also, will the Cleaning Frenzy also include the floor cleaning animation that came w/ Laundry Day that actually put dirt stains on the ground for the sims to clean up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
THANK YOU!!!! Do you think you could make a version of this mod where the Cleaning Frenzy is ALWAYS available even in a clean environment so that OCD sims can clean stuff that doesn't need cleaning? Also, will the Cleaning Frenzy also include the floor cleaning animation that came w/ Laundry Day that actually put dirt stains on the ground for the sims to clean up?

I've added 3 new versions of the mod, check them out.

As for floor cleaning, my interaction makes sims clean everything the game's default Cleaning Frenzy makes them clean. If Cleaning Frenzy already made sims clean the dirt stains, then sims using Clean Entire Lot will do the same.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 9:28 AM
Great idea! thanks :)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 10:06 PM
In Brazilian Portuguese, there's no text in the interaction. Only the vacuum icon...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lannister Moon
In Brazilian Portuguese, there's no text in the interaction. Only the vacuum icon...

Thanks for letting me know. No idea how I missed that.
I'll upload an update in a few minutes which will display the English text instead of blank text while playing in other languages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 6:19 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 9:15 PM
I translated the version I downloaded to Brazilian Portuguese
(Having the strings and Sim4Studio is easy)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Iced Cream Always Non autonomous CleaningFrenzyForAll.rar (6.3 KB, 42 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 9:55 PM
Really needed something like this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 8:50 AM
Thanks so much, maids are so glitchy
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 10:11 PM
Hello ! I've translated your mod into French, are the FR strings if you wanna add them http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1909372/ Thank you for creating that mod that will surely help a lot of households^^ !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 3:00 AM
Where can I get that MC Command Center download?
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jazzkitty
Where can I get that MC Command Center download?

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 2:56 AM
Mod doesn't seem to be working anymore. Not sure if the Dec 7th patch broke it or the Dec 14th's patch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CosmicXxAries
Mod doesn't seem to be working anymore. Not sure if the Dec 7th patch broke it or the Dec 14th's patch.

The mod has now been updated for the surprise patch.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iced Cream
The mod has now been updated for the surprise patch.

Thank you!! This is definitely a must have in my game!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Maik0611 : 29th Dec 2020 at 10:27 PM.
I click the cleaning frenzy option but they still won't clean the whole house :/ any idea as to why? Maybe I'm just not using it correctly?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maik0611
I click the cleaning frenzy option but they still won't clean the whole house :/ any idea as to why? Maybe I'm just not using it correctly?

If they are getting the cleaning frenzy buff when you click it, then the interaction is working normally.

EA's cleaning frenzy interaction is controlled by that cleaning frenzy buff which maxes out cleaning autonomy, compelling the sim to clean.
If the sim's needs are too low or they are in a bad mood, they might not clean until they first take care of themselves since all cleaning interactions are usually blocked when a sim is in a bad mood.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 8:18 PM
So is this affected by the dust kit?

Hoard - Collect - File - Index
Catalog-Preserve-Amass-Index
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Portokalia
So is this affected by the dust kit?

I will take a look at the interaction tuning later to see if there are any changes brought about by the kit to the cleaning frenzy interaction, but I don't expect there to be any at all.
Edit: Just checked, and there were no tuning changes to the interaction, as expected.

The only issue I see would be the autonomy making it difficult to complete the new Fabulously Filthy aspiration since it requires a filthy home, which would trigger the cleaning frenzy interaction to run on non-slob sims. On the flip side, it does mean sims would basically complete the Perfectly Pristine aspiration autonomously.

This is easily worked around by removing the .package file to disable the automatic cleaning frenzy.
The .ts4script file is what's responsible for the main feature of this mod, unlocking it for all sims.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 3:15 PM
Hi there! Is this still perfect for the latest update?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shen90
Hi there! Is this still perfect for the latest update?

Yes, it still works perfectly fine.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iced Cream
Yes, it still works perfectly fine.

I am extremely late, but thank you so for answering!!
Page 1 of 2