Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swift & Quicker Programming (x1.5, x2, x5, x10)

by Mythical Posted 9th Jun 2020 at 8:05 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2023 at 9:47 PM by Mythical

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 9:26 PM
Oh my heavens is this welcome!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I don't use the tech guru career just for this reason, too dang long to do anything. Thank you again for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 9:46 PM
Oh yesssss, thank you very much for this mod. I missed this so a long time. Thanks, thanks and thanks ;)

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 2:30 AM
a sensational mod, congratulations on the work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 3:04 AM
Just to let you know, this mod DOES work with "Faster Skills"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 1:19 PM
thank you no more wasted time on making games
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 5:22 AM
Thank You
Perhaps you can make a mod increasing the payout for these?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 10:56 AM
Thank you for your mod! I will keep in mind that if you want a lighter, rather than a heavy game (on the contrary, I make the game as difficult as possible for myself, but playing for a long life span + even extending life through MCCC and the longevity line, then I have enough time for everything. I even put the speed of learning at 10-30% of the game, i.e. 70-90% slower).
But... Each of us plays in our own way... In my opinion this is real cheating such acceleration of programming and so on Note-please add different options - after all, this is just a replacement of a "pair" of values in XML (once the mod is ready, it will be easier to make other options by changing the coefficients).
If it is not difficult, then make options x2, x4, x6, x8 (ideally, and all the others between x2 and x10). This will allow users who want to speed up programming and creating games/apps, but NOT SO fast, to download all the options in one place, rather than searching for others or getting their hands on XML editing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eyuri
Thank You
Perhaps you can make a mod increasing the payout for these?

I’ll see if I can! There may be other mods that already do this though...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kasany
Thank you for your mod! I will keep in mind that if you want a lighter, rather than a heavy game (on the contrary, I make the game as difficult as possible for myself, but playing for a long life span + even extending life through MCCC and the longevity line, then I have enough time for everything. I even put the speed of learning at 10-30% of the game, i.e. 70-90% slower).
But... Each of us plays in our own way... In my opinion this is real cheating such acceleration of programming and so on Note-please add different options - after all, this is just a replacement of a "pair" of values in XML (once the mod is ready, it will be easier to make other options by changing the coefficients).
If it is not difficult, then make options x2, x4, x6, x8 (ideally, and all the others between x2 and x10). This will allow users who want to speed up programming and creating games/apps, but NOT SO fast, to download all the options in one place, rather than searching for others or getting their hands on XML editing.

Sure, I can do that! I’ll update the post once I upload them! Thank you nonetheless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 4:04 AM
Does this include the tasks from the Freelancer career?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenMercy
Does this include the tasks from the Freelancer career?

Haven't tested, however, it should work, let me know!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 12:01 PM
tysvvm
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 4:46 PM
Need 5x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 8:44 AM
Cool, but yeah-x4 option would be perfect)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 5:01 PM
Thank you for everything you do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 7:50 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mythical
Haven't tested, however, it should work, let me know!

It looks like it works for the regular programming things like making games, but not for the career specific ones like encrypting files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 7:20 PM
GRACIAS POR ESTE EXCELENTE MOD
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 8:28 AM
Needs an update, as it crashes my game.
Instructor
#21 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 11:56 AM
I have this mod as well and no crashes Maybe you have another mod which conflicts?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 4:42 AM
nice mod! But x10 and x15 is very fast for me and other players. Can u make x2 and x5? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th May 2021 at 9:26 PM
Thank you, but you can update version latest ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 10:11 PM
Duuude... even the x10 is OP... you can become a world famous developer long before you work as an E-Sports...
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 11:10 AM
Hello
After several patch and update of Sims4, can see if your Mod needs an update.
Thanks
Page 1 of 2